Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaasrvr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Red patch under eye
    Hello,
    I just wake up this morning with a red patch under my left eye?
    This is the third time this happened to me, after 2 or 3 days is gone.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Attached Images

CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Sounds like Eczema, perhaps based on coming in contact with something that irritates the skin. If over the counter hydrocortisone cream and moisturizers, then you should see a Doctor for possibly more strong prescription alternatives.

Reference

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Odd red patch on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Recently Noticed That The Tip Of My Penis Had A Red Smooth Patch As If It Is Smoother Than The Top Part Of My Penis! Looks Like It's Something To Do With The Skin. I'm Very Worried That It Might Be Something Very Serious And How Can It Be Cured?

New roof or a patch job [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, We had wind damage to our roof last week. But only a few shingles were blown off. The adjuster is due out next week. Since we live in the desert our roof shingles are starting to curl on the ends. I don't know how old the roof is since we bought the house 3 yrs ago. We are the only house...

Bald Patch [ 2 Answers ]

Recently a middle patch of my hair disappered I was bald. It has just started to grow back but as my prom is in July I wonder if there are any products thatcan spee up the re growth. I have Afro-Carribean hair. Thanks :)

Security patch ? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a security patch and what is a patch manager? :)

View more questions Search