Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heba rasul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 05:02 AM
    Dark bump inside cheek
    I have a dark spot bump like sore I bite my cheek when I'm chewing why I try not to.could that be the reason
    heba rasul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 05:07 AM

I have a dark spot inside my cheek,
    I can't help biting my cheeks I am not sure it is
    From biting it. Please advise me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2008, 05:28 AM

Hi, heba rasul!

Please be patient here! The people who might be the best ones to address your question might not be on the site at the moment and might even be asleep!

I'm sure that your question will eventually get addressed.

Thank you!
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2008, 08:07 AM

heba rasul,

It sounds like it could be a small blood blister from biting. If it doesn't go away in 2 weeks then see your dentist.

If you are always biting your cheek when eating you may want to have your dentist take a look at the position of your teeth.

P.S. Thank you Clough... 7am is WAY too early to be up after a night of Oktoberfesting!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark red spot inside cheek [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have this kind of dark red nearly black perfect round spot in the inside of my right cheek. It doesn't hurt in the slightest.. it's about 4mm in diameter and is no different in feel than the lining of my inner cheek. I smoke and I am hoping it is not early stages of mouth cancer but after...

Dark color in inside cheek [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a dark patch on the inside of my cheeks (both of them).. started on the left but has appeared on the right as well... it dark brown and my inside cheek feels rough like really tiny rashes but the discolored area itself is kind of smooth. It is not painful in anyway and does not...

One dark red bump in cheek of mouth [ 29 Answers ]

This mourning I woke up with a pretty big, dark red colored bump inside my mouth on my cheek. I looks like a blood blister but isn't, its so dark it looks black. It looks to be perfectly round. I looked at pictures of hpv and they are all white and nothing like the color of the one in my mouth. ...

Dark red bump inside of cheek [ 2 Answers ]

What is this red bump on the inside of my cheek?

Red bump on the inside of my cheek [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up with a red bump on the inside of my cheek, the next day I had grown another one on the other side. They are not painful, but they are soft like jelly feel to them. I'm scared and need help.

View more questions Search