Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serafin_lpz Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time.
    Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 11, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Doubt it matters... why garlic? I'm sure the clearasil would work well enough.
    serafin_lpz Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Because I have pretty bad acne I guess... and the clearsil ultra daily face wash does not work do you have any suggestions on what to use to cure acne fast? :)
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 15, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Going to a dermatologist? You could get started on a medication or at least get a recommended facial wash. When you're on medication acne gets worse before it gets better- but it gets better!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Serafin,
    You may like to read through the following link.The following are some links from the same site.

Acne Basics: What Causes Acne?

Acne Guide: Your Prescription for Acne Treatment Information Online

Acne Treatment: Your Options
    teagan Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Nov 3, 2013, 07:11 AM
    Hey serafin,
    I'm 13 and I had pretty bad acne too. Try using the nutrogena (I think that's the brand) 3-in-1 acne night repair. Its not to expensive and it helped me a lot. Put it on every night before you go to bed you will notice a difference. Hope this helps!
    teagan Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Nov 3, 2013, 07:14 AM
    I also forgot to add that you aren't suppose to use 2 acne treatments at the same time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home ingredients to get rid of my acne [ 26 Answers ]

I am 14 and play sports. I try to wash my face at least twice-a-day. I still break out, and it is very embarrassing. I want to feel confident about my face. What is something I can do to help my acne. I heard there is certain things that I have around my house that I could use to help cure my acne,...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Natural acne remedy? [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone come across a natural way to help clear and precent acne? :confused:

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:

Acne [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male and I've had facial acne for about 3-4 years now. I've always used oxy pads twice a day and the deep cleaning face wash every morning, but I'm not getting much better results. What products do you recommend for concealment and/or cure?

View more questions Search