Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asianbruce1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Small Bumps on Chest, Stomach and Arms
    I have these very small looking bumps on my chest, stomach and arms I have seen them for years and they never cleared up. I was told I never had chicken pox because I took a shot so I wouldn't get it please help its embarrassing. Thanks!!
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Could it possible be eczema?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps/Lumps on Arms, Legs, Stomach and Back. [ 1 Answers ]

I have raised bumps on arms, legs, stomach and back. If you look at my arms they look normal, but when you feel them I feel like there are several internal bumps from button sized to a size of dime. They are a bit painful. But not sure what these are. Any idea? Again you will know that I have bumps...

Red bumps on arms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I've always had these annoying bumps on my upper arms. I never knew how I got them and how to lose 'em. Some of my friends have them too and my brother. Does anybody know what they are and how to get rid of them... they are really embarasing:eek: :confused: :(??

Chest and Stomach [ 9 Answers ]

So about 4 months ago I was having chest pains and so I went and had tests done and nothing was found but my doc said that I had most likey pulled a muscle in my chest so he gave me meds for that, well now 4 months later the pains are starting back up and move around. My mom had mentioned that she...

Red elipse shaped bumps on neck and chest and some on stomach [ 1 Answers ]

I have these red elipse shaped bumps on my neck, chest and stomach and I can't figure out what they are. . HELP.

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search