Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amna09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Pimple
    How can I get rid of my dark pimple marks and pimples
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 21, 2008, 04:29 AM
    For pimples a good home remedy is popping 4 aspirin pills in a little water so it dissolves then apply to the skin. Leave on for 15-30 minutes then rinse. Use 1-3 times a week.

For acne scarring you can use lightening creams that contain kojic acid, mulberry, bearberry, licorice. And you apply the creams to the affected area. A good product I've used is Diana Stalder, it lightened me up a bit and also made my skin clear.

Lemon juice is also good for scarring! But it can be a bit drying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple solution [ 12 Answers ]

I want to know which herbal treatment is good for the cure of pimples.I have acne all over my face and I used lots of cream that says can treat acne but no improvement.I want to use some herbal treatment with no side effects and can be available easily.I will appreciate of your kind response.Thanks

Pimple on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small pimple on the underside of my penis. I t does not hurt or anything. I t is just something I thing should not be there. What could have caused it?

Pimple marks [ 5 Answers ]

I am having pimple marks on my face how to get rid of it . I want some home made tips on skin care

SCROTUM red pimple on it [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has a red pimple on his scrotum that burns him is there anything to be concernd about and is there anything to do to relieve the pain?

Getting rid of a pimple. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get pimples very often, but when I do, they're usually big. The last thing I need is a pimple to ruin my day. I wash my face every single day, exfoliate often, tone, and moisturize with Olay face lotion. For some reason I seem to get that darn pimple right on the middle of my face. I now am...

View more questions Search