Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yusufran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Scars on legs
    Hello I have very ugly scars on my legs what can I use
    crazybird Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

May 9, 2008, 01:14 PM
    If you have medical insurance, have you asked your family doctor or dermatologist?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 9, 2008, 04:14 PM
    You could try using Vitamin E oil on them to help reduce them. The best place to get the oil from is from the supplement capsules.
    Lemon also helps too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My annoying scars all over my legs [ 3 Answers ]

I want to wear mini skirts but I have this scars on mah legs :( and its summer.. friggin hot. Any suggestion`? Thanks.

Scars on my hands legs and back [ 15 Answers ]

:( Im 17 and despite the fact that I have a good shapely sexy body,. I can't wear short clothes,. shorts,mini skirts tank tops ,and worst of all... :( bikinis.I got the scars from an allergic reaction that caused my skin to break out into tiny wounds all over my hands legs and back... I would do...

Old Scars on legs treatment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I just want to ask how you could treat old scars in the legs? I've had them since I was 8 years old when I had german meascles. They had left brown circle marks on my legs so I can't wear minis or shorts.

I want these too be scars. How? [ 6 Answers ]

1.I have low self-esteem- I really shouldn't have been born, my mom told me that they were using a condom when she conceived me and I was unexpected and she wa going to abort me but my dad said no! 2. I'm worthless- I have friends but they are bad influences on me, I can't do anything right just...

View more questions Search