Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girl111113 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Back Acne! I need to get rid of it!
    I have been suffering from back acne for about a year now and it still hasn't gone away! Very soon my whole grade will be going on a huge field trip to a park with a swimming pool. I am really embarrassed about it and want it gone or at least find a swimsuit that covers my entire upper back. Please help, I hate my back now and I'm afraid what will happen if people see my back covered in pimples. It is really gross so please help me.:(
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Try cotton shirts and wash the back with Cutecura anti-bacterial soap multiple times a day.
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

Apr 25, 2008, 01:07 PM
    You could always try an acne body wash. I've used the one from neutorgena and it seemd to work fairly well.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Try silver water instead. Buy it at a health food store. A bottle can cost as little as $10 for 10% solution (which is what you need). My son had pimple and blackhead problems until he used silver water. Saturate a cotton ball with the silver water and wipe your back off several times a day. Best after taking a shower. He had back acne problems as well. Basically you will be killing the bacteria that causes outbreaks with the silver water. Google silver water and see how this works. Silver has been used since Ancient Roman times as an antibacterial agent. His back cleared up completely within one month's time using just the silver water. He tried everything else under the sun and nothing really worked.
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Dr Murad has a back spray you can use
    martyna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 12:44 AM
    These are some tips for back acne...

1. Before getting dressed make sure your back is completely dry

2. Apply sunscreen before exposing your back

3.Always wear cotton cloths.

4. Try using clay masks to remove dirt from deep inside

5. Inflammatory acne can be treated by antibiotics, topical retinoids and also by injecting cortisone

6. Try to avoid hot and clammy surroundings and also stay away from cooking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acne Treatments- Acne Pills Skin Care Treatment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne on my back! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Spring and summer are right around the corner and I have a big problem. I have really bad acne on my back. I have no idea what is causing this to happen. If anyone knows anything I could use to help please let me know.

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Back acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a bit of an embarrassing problem. The top half of my back is covered in bad acne the skin is really red and angry. I've had this problem for eleven years now (since I was 13) and have tried so many different things including many creams, washes and medication from doctors and nothing...

Back Acne Scars [ 2 Answers ]

I have acne scars all over my back.I was told that it's kind of hormonal that's why my derma prescribed me some pills. It did work cause I don't get to have cystic pimples at my back anymore. Its all flat and dark spots right now.. I've been wanting to wear tops that I think would fit me well but...

Bad acne on face back and chest [ 4 Answers ]

I have bad acne mainly on my back but on my face and chest as well.. How can I get rid of it? I wash these areas everyday and nothing seems to work.. any suggestions?

View more questions Search