Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Single bump on the forskin of my penis
    OK check it out I was in jail for 9 months well my last 2 months a bump pop up out of nowhere and now I have a little bump on my penis but its really on the forskin of my penis because I'm not circumsized ts on the top but when my skin goes down its in the middle and its been there for about 9 months now and when I was in jail I showed the doctor and he said it wasn't anything to worry about that it was just a pinched vein but to me it looks like a single wart but I need to know what is really is because I've been having sex with my partner for the last 7 months and isn't nothing happened to her
    mesegars Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 07:21 PM
    You Need To See A Urologist For A Second Opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going...

Bump on penis [ 2 Answers ]

Ive had a bump on my penis for awhile, and I have hair that grows near it an I was wondering it if was somthin to worry about. I know its nasty to say but I can push on it an pop it an puss will come out? :/ IM SCARRED WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Bump on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have Bump on the right side of my penis, it doesn't hurt or have anything coming out if it. It is just medium size bump. I am a virgin and do masturbate. I don't know what it is at all. It showed up about 2 days ago. I told my parents just recently, and they said wait for now until we can do...

Itching in penise forskin and below forskin [ 2 Answers ]

I am havinf itching in penis forskin covering the head and also on the head from last 33 days.Inintially a white substance was collecting below foreskin of head but now it is not being collected. A very slight pan is being experienced while removing the forskin first time only after a gap of 3 to 4...

View more questions Search