Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nimu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Pimple during the period
    Hello

I have one of the big problem

Before period at least 10 days before I get pimple on my forehead and cheen why ?
    And what is a solution for these

Thnk you
    Junestar08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Hello
    The solution is rubbing alcohol, wash your face at night and dap some rubbing alcohol on it at night before you go to bed. That's what I do and it reduces the redness and goes away with in a day.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 13, 2007, 07:27 PM
    The menstrual cycle can trigger acne. Some women will experience acne flare ups ten days before their menstruation. I do not recommend using rubbing alcohol on the face. Rubbing alcohol will not clear up acne, but can it irritate the skin and eyes.To get rid of the pimples, wash your skin with a mild cleanser. Then use a topical acne treatment containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid on the effected areas. If you have acne that doesn't respond to over-the-counter treatments, please consult a dermatologist for a treatment option that's right for you.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Dec 15, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Ugh I know, I get pimples around my period too, it sucks!
    I have this stuff by neutrogena. It's called Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel with Microclear
    It's AMAZING I tell you!
    Around my period, when I see those buggers coming (you know the painful red dot that you just know will end up as a whitehead)
    I put that stuff on overnight, and the next day, it is a lot smaller, and it never comes to a head, it just gets smaller and goes away! I love it! You need to try it, you will not be dissapointed!
    Honey works too, it's bacteria-killing :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple scar [ 6 Answers ]

I have had lots of pimples on my face but after, I've squeezed all of them, a permanent scar remains. Is there anyway I could remove these annoying scars?

Pimple on inner thigh? [ 4 Answers ]

I have this pimple looking thing on my inner thigh, but I don't think it's a pimple. Its basically the color of my skin just a little redder. It also has a littler bump right next to it. I know for a FACT its not an STD. It hurts SOOOO bad when I walk because it rubs against my other leg and it...

Pimple scars [ 3 Answers ]

I have pimple scar all ova my face is there a way I can get rid of them I also ha it on my back. Thank you

Help pimple marks... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem I have pimples in my body I just donīt know how to get rid of it I am afraid to wear bikinis because of the marks I have them in my back and my thighs please tell me what to use to get rid of it ?

Getting rid of a pimple. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get pimples very often, but when I do, they're usually big. The last thing I need is a pimple to ruin my day. I wash my face every single day, exfoliate often, tone, and moisturize with Olay face lotion. For some reason I seem to get that darn pimple right on the middle of my face. I now am...

View more questions Search