Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    km_foo Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2005, 07:53 PM
    Dry Skin Problem!
    Anybody has dry skin problem? Here's a good site to visit http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2005, 01:22 PM
    Winter Skin Care from www.oriki.com
    Hi all,

I just received a dry skin tip from Oriki Cosmetics.

This was super helpful.

Winter Skin Care NEWSLETTER

Protect yourself from Dry Winter Skin:

It is important to moisturize and maintain hydration of the skin, especially during the winter season. It is one of the most important factors in keeping your skin young and healthy.

In the winter, the dry air aggravated by cold wind and indoor heating can cause serious damage to the skin resulting in wrinkled texture. Dry skin is also more prone to infection and rashes.

Dry skin care requires additional hydration and protection against these external factors.

Moisturized skin is more elastic, more resilient and healthier but also looks softer and more radiant.

Our winter skincare recommendations are:

1. Gentle Cleansing in winter

Use gentle Facial Cleansing Lotion with luke warm water.
    Minimize using Facial Toning Lotion, which would aggravate dry skin.

Apply plain Chapstick to your lips often.
    Use a mild soap such as Dove for your body; avoid scrubbing vigorously and long baths/showers.

Apply body lotion such as Eucerin, Curel or Lubiderm after baths/showers.

2. Moisturize your Skin

The best time to moisturize your skin is immediately after washing or bathing. You want to protect the optimal water content in your skin after washing.
    Apply moisturizers to skin at least twice a day

If your skin still appears dry, you can apply additional moisturizers as often as necessary.
    Moisturizers should be rich in antioxidants and vitamins.

3. Turn on your humidifier

Especially at night in your bedroom.

Tuan Nguyen MD

Dr. Tuan is an American Board Certified Dermatologist and founder of ORIKI Cosmetics, Inc. www.ORIKI.com
    :p
    DeliaJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2005, 02:26 AM
    • I am delighted to find an established skin care company that understands the fundamentals of skin aging and how to treat it. FARMEC (aslaskin, their US distributor) is a Romanian cosmetics company and has been around for 60 years. This is the original formula and the quality is great!
    • FARMEC is in fact the site of the first anti-aging institute in the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin problem. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I need a professional advice regarding my skin problem. I have pimples on my head, on my face and on my chest. I am 30 year old married guy. Somebody told me that they will disappear after marriage but it didn't happen. The problem increases and they start itching if I eat fish, beans,...

Skin problem [ 1 Answers ]

For a long time I have had red marks on the sides of my cheeks. They are very small pimples very close together.All you can see is the redness because the pimples aren't even noticeable. These pimples are on the back of my arms, legs and buttocks too. I don't know what it is. I've tried to...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Skin problem [ 5 Answers ]

I have a really annoying problem - I have dandruff that doesn't shed and come loose. The skin of my scalp literally dies in chunks but doesn't fall off like normal dandruff. I have to scrape it off every single day or else I'm plagued with itching. Some of it is in the form of flakes, others are...

Skin problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a really annoying problem - I have dandruff that doesn't shed and come loose. The skin of my scalp literally dies in chunks but doesn't fall off like normal dandruff. I have to scrape it off every single day or else I'm plagued with itching. Some of it is in the form of flakes, others are...

View more questions Search