Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Apr 22, 2009, 07:07 PM
    Removing Acne Marks?
    Hello I have been having this problem for a while every since I been using Acne creams to remove it and stuff. But when the acne is gone these black marks are left on my skin, where the original acne was. How do I get rid of it? Any specific product well help me remove it?

Please it's very embarrassing and I'm starting to have very low self esteem.

Thanks!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 10:25 PM

Have you tried HQ lightening cream to help even out the skin tones. They work quickly and are very effective. If you don't want to do HQ there are many natural products that you can but for instance, kojic acid crea, papaya cream, retina, licorice acid etc.
    topace Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 05:23 AM

Try glycolic cream then after apply kojic acid!
    Lajd1996 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 01:38 PM
    You can use a product named Duac it helps remove marks and pimples I use it myself marks are gone very quickly without any dryness or oilyness.
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Apr 28, 2009, 07:03 PM

Thanks for the help so far. Right now before I have been using lighting location but taking extremely long to work. So may need to try the advice above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Uneven skin tone and Acne Marks ! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have uneven skin tone and acne marks.Im the complextion of Foxxy brown( The Rapper) I love my complextion I just want to get rid of the uneven skin tone and Acne marks . Ive been using Ultra glow Cream but it made me a little lighter. It did nothing for my Marks or uneven skin. Is there a...

Microdermabrasion for Acne + Stretch Marks [ 5 Answers ]

Is microdermabrasion for acne perminate? And has anyone ever had any success with it on stretch marks?

Stretch marks and acne scars [ 1 Answers ]

Does vitamin e really help remove stretch marks and acne scars and redness? I have heard good things about it, I have also heard that it makes you breakout because it is oily. I have vitamin e oil and have been putting it on my scars and stretch marks for a little while now and I just want to know...

View more questions Search