QEI Body Lotion

Asked Jul 18, 2008, 07:52 PM 2 Answers
    Please do anybody know where I can get this wonderful body lotion QEI whether online or in a shop but I prefer online, please I will be happy if somebody could answer me this question. For all the blacks in this forum I can tell you for sure this is the cream for us blacks who want to look a bit light and nice even comlexion, it is bit costly but it pays to use I tried many creams before I luckly meet this cream through a friend.
    Bye, waiting for answers.
    Janeamaka

Last edited by Clough; Jul 18, 2008 at 11:44 PM.
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,681, Reputation: 1647

#2

Jul 18, 2008, 11:50 PM
    Hi, Janeamaka!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question though, one of the things that you might want to try is clicking on the following search.

QEI Body Lotion - Google Search

Hopefully, others will also be along to address your question.

Thanks!
    kpangor's Avatar
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

#3

Jul 31, 2008, 05:41 AM
    Well I don't know about online but I know a beauty supply down the street from me that sells it.including the soap the lotion and the cream