Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondegirlxx Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Could I be preggy!
    I am late on my period and my feelings r all over the place my moodyness is out of control is this another sign of being preggy help me
    ksatagaj Posts: 35, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blondegirlxx
    i am late on my period and my feelings r all over the place my moodyness is out of control is this another sign of being preggy help me
    You could be- but before you panic, have u tried a pregnancy test? They're very reliable nowadays.

Jun 9, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Yes I have done 2 tests the first one only had one pink line then I still had no period and then I done another one 4 days later and it had one pink line and one very faint pink line

Jun 9, 2007, 07:22 AM
    It's been years since I took one, so forgive me if this sounds stupid- but doesn't a pink line mean pregnant?

Jun 9, 2007, 07:25 AM
    One pink line means your not preggy but 2 lines mean you are.
    But I'm confused because I had a very very faint pink line as well.
    Does that make sense?

Jun 9, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Yes, that makes sense. I would wait awhile and take it again- how late are u? Sometimes stress makes your periods erratic, too. I know that was sometimes the case with me. In my case, the first time I was pregnant, I just knew I was right after we had sex.

Jun 9, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Hi I'm nearly 2 weeks late my periods are normally on time I haven't had a late prriod before
    I will be doing another test next week.

Jun 9, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Good luck to you- I hope you get the answer you want
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Jun 9, 2007, 08:28 AM
    How late are you? I got a faint second line at 10 days late, and I am still pregnant! Typically if you get a faint line it means you are pregnant. It is more common to get a false negative rather than a false positive. Call your doctor and schedule an appointment. If you got a faint line you should be able to test again within a day or two and the line should be darker. Sounds to me like you are pregnant, but take another test at least two days after the last one. Make sure you schedule an appointment with your doctor!

Jun 9, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Hi I'm nearly 2 weeks late.
    The test I done had a very very very faint line and light in colour does that still mean I can have a chance still of being preggy?
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Jun 9, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Yes the test pick up the human growth hormone hgc. That's generally the only way you are going to get a pink line. If it was faint there had to be a small trace of it in your urine. Take a new test. Keep us updated!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 9, 2007, 11:10 AM
    If you've gotten a second pink line no matter how light your preggy. Just to be sure make an appointment with your dr and have a blood test done
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jun 9, 2007, 06:40 PM
    It sounds like you ARE pregnant make a appointment with your doctor so you can get started on prenatal vitamins.
    Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preggy soon after M/C? Implantation bleeding or period? HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Could it be possible? Just around three weeks ago I had a miscarriage, though I think it happened a week before I actually started bleeding. Is there is any way that my miscarriage bleeding could have been my period? It did last just as long as my reggy periods do (3-4 days) Im getting all the...

Could I be preggy? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi there, I wonder if any one can help me!! I am over a week late in my periods, I have done 2 tests one had just one pink line then I still didn't come on. So I done another test yesterday 07/06/07 and I had a very very very faint pink line. I still haven't had a period could I be preggy?...

View more questions Search