Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redcarona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 01:18 AM
    Partition UnAllocated
    Hi Friends,

When I connect my USB Hard Drive its showing Partition Unallocated

I had so much Data in it... Please Suggest me how to fix this..

Thanks And Regards
    Guru
    bunty_ninja Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 11:57 PM
    Can u tell what is the make of the model, Plus was there any password or encrption doen on the data

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NTFS Drive showing Unallocated [ 19 Answers ]

Hi Gang, My first question! XP SP2, 3 HDD's. 1st Drive Primary Active Fat32(0), 2nd Drive Data Fat32(1), 3rd Drive NTFS(2). The problem is that when I plug in the 3rd Drive, it shows up correctly in BIOS, also in ControlPanel/System/Hard Drives, but NOT in MyPC. And In AdminTools,...

Partition Commander [ 2 Answers ]

I partitioned my hard drive into 4 partitions a long time ago. Now I wanted to go back and make the partition that I have my OS in larger because it is becoming to full. I'm supposed to be able to take space from one partition and ad it to another. When I run the software all it shows is that I...

Problems with unallocated drive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have a problem with my hard drive, I have 1 har drive 80 gb sata, with partition c and d, and I have a second hard drive (f) with 40 gb ide, in this hard drive I have alla my documents and all my data, in c u have the system data... Yesterday I wake up and the drive f on my comp was...

Unallocated hard disk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My old disk with data is showing the unallocated When I right click on that in disk management it is not showing iniliaze option Please tell me what I do...

Partition or not? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Maxtor hard drive with 41 GB of free space and 16GB of used space.It never really differs from this. Should I compress the drive which is a option in the Properties folder for the drive or partition and if so how? Thanks

View more questions Search