Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaanu Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Freaky nails
    Hey guys I'll be quick. After my nails grow to a certain length, lets say quarter to half an inch, they start bending inward. How can I get them to grow nicely like fake nails.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 9, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Nails need to be hydrated just like your skin does. Rub lotion or creams into your nails when moisturizing your hands. Then use nail strengtheners and hardeners combine with your nail polish. These help protect nails and help them grow healthier and longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clipping nails? [ 23 Answers ]

I have a 4 week old lab, how old does he have to be to get his nails clipped? They are so long and curled that he uses them like a cat would to climb on the couch! :) hurry and answer before I find him climbing my curtains hahahaha:D :D also when do I start really house breaking him? I can usually...

Lovely nails [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys. I want big nails. What shoud I do to get bigger nails?

Artificial Nails [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what are fiberglass nails? My nails are HORRIBLE. I have a biting issue with them. I am getting my nails done next week and the receptionist asked me what I wanted, I told her that I wasn't sure. So, she said that the tech can do a set of fiberglass nails and that they will...

Toe nails [ 3 Answers ]

My mom and I are going to get pedicures in a week. I thought it would be a nice treat for her and me. Well, as it turns out, she said that she has some sort of toenail problem. She said that both or her big toe nail and 1 or 2 or her small ones are whiteish yellow from the top of the nail to the...

T-nails [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Using W2K pro and have a bunch of jpg photos in folders. Now at one time when I open a folder I could see all thumbnails of photos(actual picture) and just scroll through to pick them. But somewhere along the lines aka program change or removal, I no longer see them instead an icon of what...

View more questions Search