Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chameleonchick Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jun 7, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Dental laboratory Assistant Job Interview Questions
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask, what kind of questions would they ask in an interview for a dental lab assistant job and what kind of answers would they be looking for? If anyone can give some idea I would be very grateful.

So far all I can think of is:

1. Tell me a bit about yourself.
    2. Why did you apply for this job?
    3. What experiences do you have related to this job?
    4. What does team work mean to you?

If anyone has anything to add to that, that would be great. The interview is on the 14th of this month so I have about a 6 days to prepare. Its also an interview with a panel of two people. I've never had a panel interview before so if anyone has any tips on how to handle those I'd also be very thankful. I'm currently a supervisor at a department store and also was a pharmacy assistant for two years prior to that- I don't know if that helps with the advice hehe. I just want to be prepared so I don't feel stuck when I speak with them. Thank you in advance to everyone who takes the time to help me out.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 03:30 PM
    You wouldn't get a job like this in Ontario without certificates. Do you have any kind of certifiation that allow you a position like this.
    chameleonchick Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jun 7, 2007, 03:37 PM
    I looked up the qualities and factors that they describe as essential/desirable and I fit them all except for 'knowledge of dental terminology' which was desirable. I have the qualifications they are expecting from me as well. Thanks for replying by the way
    rizarose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Uuu:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job interview [ 1 Answers ]

What are considered as essential qualities of an employer and employee?

Behavioral Interview Questions for Tech Job [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any information about Behavioral Interviewing for a Tech job?

Job Interview [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently retired from the Navy after 30 years. Monday I have a job interview with a defense contractor that specializes in program development that various companies use. I have a friend that works for the company and he told me that one of their standard questions is to give them 2-3...

Job Interview [ 1 Answers ]

I have a job interview coming up and I was wondering what kind of outfit should I wear? Should I wear a skirt or blue jeans or what? Thanks

View more questions Search