Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlebunnyfoofoo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Blue Spots on underwear
    I know that this may seem strange. It is strange to me. But in the last month, I have been seeing blue stains on the crotch of my panties. No, this is not something from the washer, because the rest of the panties are the right color. It is only in the crotch, and it is after I wear them. They are tiny spots. When I use the bathroom, nothing is discolored, my urine, my discharge, nothing. Has anyone heard of this? Any idea what it might be? After I wash them, they spots stay on my panties. They are stained.. It is embarrassing. My husband asked me about it, and I had no idea what it was. Anything you can answer would be great. Thank you
    Chicklet Posts: 35, Reputation: 10

Jun 7, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Don't understand why your wasting time posting it here,
    Go see a Doctor, That's what their for

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Underwear is important! [ 3 Answers ]

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle... From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview Couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down In the Parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the...

Imagining people in their underwear [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have a dilemma. I am a young, confident woman but I have a terrible fear of speaking in front of people. I always make sure to prepare myself for speeches but as soon as I get up there I begin to shake, my voice quivers, and I get out of breath. Is this normal? Does anyone have any...

Underwear is Important [ 2 Answers ]

UNDERWEAR IS IMPORTANT!! Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your ]vehicle... From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview

Blue screen [ 5 Answers ]

I get a blue screen when trying to reload windows. The following messages apears: Ntfs.sys - address f8172781 base at f8123000, datestamp 41107eea I cannot re-load windows or get past the blue screen.

View more questions Search