Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mango7777 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 6, 2007, 11:30 PM
    I Need More than motivation-I have it but keeping it is hard.
    How do I get to my goal?. I am 5'2" female and 114 lbs. Petite frame. I want to get to 105 lbs. which i know i am capable because of my bone structure. i have a good nutritional food plan.
    i don't excercise as much as i use to, its such and effort. I work full time, have committments 3 nights a week.

i am trying to study for a license in real estate. i clean the house, it seems like always. my husband helps, but i feel if i don't keep it up, the house will become a dirt bomb. we have two dogs, 2 kids with us 50% of the time.

i have a goal to body build in a competition (just once-for fun-so i can know i did it For Me)
    This is my life. i just don't want the excuse of it sounding like my "plate is full" I know it is.

My question I want to mentally get motivated HOW do I do that? Any really wonderful suggestions? I may try? Thanks for your views anyway. :)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 08:30 AM
    I would hang pictures of your favorite body builders where you see them often, you have a couple of kids and dogs after dinner why not just take the crew for a walk? Walking is a great exercise. Keep body building mags around so you can see and read about what your trying to achieve, plus they have loads of great tips to help you along! Exercise really is the key your missing, since you say you eat good. Squeeze a few in here and there throughout the day. You know once you get back into the exercising it basically becomes addicting, and gets easier!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Direction in life and lacking Motivation [ 17 Answers ]

Hi il get straight to the point.im a 19 year old lad and I'm pretty much on a downer most of the time.my mums always naggin me to get a job ( I have one but I only work when there is work on, and that's at most 2 to 3 times a week) , the thing is I want to get a better job but its like I really...

Keeping turkeys out [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have a large garden every year that produces veggies like crazy. (A friend calls our back yard "the Napa Valley of Maine" because the garden does so well.) The one problem is with or corn crop: Wild turkeys come through and knock all the corn stalks over just before the corn is...

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Motivation [ 2 Answers ]

This question is very similar to the question "How do I motivate someone?" But, at the same time, very different. I've always heard the adage, "Don't try to change your man." My boyfriend, who is also a musician, has trouble motivating himself in every area of his life. I had to take a break...

No Exercise Motivation [ 3 Answers ]

The doctor said it is critical for me to do aerobic exercise 30 min. 7 days a week. I did exercise regularly when I had appointments with a trainer. At that time, I was working on looking & feeling good because I was soon going to celebrate my 50th birthday. After my birthday, I totally lost the...

View more questions Search