Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chapel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Kenmore HE3 Washer
    My Kenmore HE3 washer is one year old. The service man did the one year checkup (Gave A Thumbs UP) . He said everything is OK. This machine was working fine until the check up. In less than three weeks we had to call the sears service out three times, because we keep getting a F06 error reading. This error has occurred 6 times. When they look at it they can not find any problems . F06 in the sears booklet says F variables other than FH and F02 is electrical problem. Any suggestions as to what the problem is. Should I leave it in the F06 reading till they come out. I have a service man coming out on 6/11/07. Any help would be appreciated.
    Chapel

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore HE3 Dryer [ 4 Answers ]

Dryer is getting electricity because the lights come on when a drying selection is pushed. The drum will not turn. When I press the start button, I hear a clicking sound and nothing happens after that! What's up with this?

Kenmore HE3 Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the dryer for about 3 years. When you try to dry clothes as soon as it gets hot it will shut off. I have taken the front off and cleaned it out. However I did not find enough that should cause a problem. :confused:

"F" error on Kenmore he3 washer [ 0 Answers ]

I got an "F" error on my washing machine. I can't find the manual to find out what it means. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.