Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 3, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Skins don't work anymore
    I create my own sis file skins/themes for Nokia phones, I have been doing it for about a month now.
    I sent 6 files to my phone last night and when I went to install them I got the message that the certificate has expired.
    I didn't do anything any differently and all the previous skins I made before last night still install and work. And ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

He doesn't talk to me anymore and I don't know why [ 3 Answers ]

So there's this guy. I just don't know anymore. He has told my close friends he likes me and he's told me the same thing. And he knows I like him. We used to talke everyday and just lately he doesn't talk to me unless I say something first. Does he want to even talk to me? Okay so he does...

I'm 21 and my wife don't what sex anymore [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. The first 4 month of my relationship was great we had sex 4 to 5 times a night then she got pregnant and we did it 1 time a day then it was 1 time a week then 1 time month 4 16 months after my son was born it was 1 every 2 weeks and then it was 3 times a week after she whated to have more kids...

I don't think I love my boyfriend anymore! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off and I thought that I really and truly loved him but now Im not so sure. I mean after we broke up the last time my feelings for him kind of left. I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I could ever love him again. I don't...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search