Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlygirl121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 02:19 PM
    I have no Idea if he wants to be back with me
    Hi my question is this he broke up with me a month ago because of my job... now I have a different job and he is excited for me.. yes we are broken up but he asked me to move in with him and I did... he says we aren't together but we eat together, we buy food together, we hang out all the time together... but yes he does act differently when he is around his friends but when its me and him he's all about cuddling and stuff... We both say I love you everyday to each other when one is out the door... so I don't get it I want to be back with him so badly I would do anything to be a "couple" again.. What do you think... am I wasting my time or should I stick this out he asked me to get a different job and I did less than a week... Please let me know... I mean he cares but does he really care to get back with me... and the other night he told me he regretted breaking up with me! I just don't understand.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Move on
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 2, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Men can be like that sometimes, talk to him and ask him where you guys are and where you are going.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 2, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlygirl121
    Hi my question is this he broke up with me a month ago because of my job...now I have a different job and he is excited for me..yes we are broken up but he asked me to move in with him and I did...he says we aren't together but we eat together, we buy food together, we hang out all the time together...but yes he does act differently when he is around his friends but when its me and him hes all about cuddling and stuff...We both say I love you everyday to each other when one is out the door...so I don't get it I want to be back with him so badly I would do anything to be a "couple" again..What do you think...am I wasting my time or should I stick this out he asked me to get a different job and I did less than a week...Please let me know...I mean he cares but does he really care to get back with me...and the other night he told me he regretted breaking up with me! I just dont understand.
    If he wanted to to get back with you you would know it and since you're not sure that means he doesn't. I'm assuming you're still having sex with him or whatever but I have been in that relationship with or without sex and it's only going to hurt the longer you hold on... And you know what sucks the worst... even if you got 1,000,000,000,000 answers to leave him ultimatly it's your decision, honestly listen to me, take advice from someone that knows get out while you can

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No idea what I want to do [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there Okay well I'm at that stage in my life where I'm having to make final subject study choices and I really don't know what I want to do. I really like languages and would like some sort of job involving languages and travel, but I also really like science so I don't want to waste that...

No idea ? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok this is probably pointless and slightly silly and I know I'm stupid so I don't need telling that. It's 1.14am and I'm sat on a forum reading posts and thinking what the hell? I am at desperation point and getting rather frustrated with... well everything.. My period was due at the beginning of...

I have no idea what this is! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, You may not be able to help me but I will ask anyway. I have been very dry and sore down there. I have also had a rash on my breasts and my skin is really dry on my breasts. My periods have been up the wall lately as well. My boyfriend has also had red spots come up on his Penius and they...

An idea [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea, maybe I should order one of those blow up male dolls, Just to see how he reacted to that, maybe he will join in or just pop it and start having sex with me again. :rolleyes:

Have an idea [ 2 Answers ]

This is a really good place to get your own websites. I use it for my own business. Its only $4 a month with no hidden charges. You do not have to know web design, If you can use this site, then you can easily create an effective site of your own. No software to buy or download. Everything is...

View more questions Search