Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catlady5 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Cat spray on couch
    How do I get rid of the oder from cat spray on my couch?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Most pet store sell a product for this called Miracle clean, 1 gal white jug $21. It is a enzyme that consumes the urine but may take 2 or 3 applications.
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 06:43 PM
    I'd try the Nature's Miracle (or similar product) first. However, you need to be aware that cat spray (especially from an unneutered male) is considered one of the most difficult odors to get rid of. So, depending on how badly the couch has been sprayed, you may wind up having to get rid of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Couch bugs? [ 9 Answers ]

When I sit on my couch I feel like I am being bit by tiny bugs....not bed bugs.... i will feel it on my skin, but there is nothing there. What can it be and how do i get rid of it?:eek:

My cat is peeing on my couch [ 8 Answers ]

My cat is about a year and a half old. She has started peeing on my couch, she uses her litterbox but she pees on my couch about once a week or so. I have heard that putting vinegar on the area will make them stop but it doesn't seem to be working. I am all out of answers and am hoping someone can...

Cat spray odors [ 3 Answers ]

This may not be the correct forum for this question, but I'll try anyway. Our tenants left our rental home in a mess. The 'mud room' or entry way has an overwhelming odor of cat urine/spray. Does anyone know any way to get rid of the smell, short of ripping up the floor or tearing out walls? The...

Male cat spray [ 2 Answers ]

Best way to remove male cat spray from our bed?::eek: :eek: :eek:

Cat spray [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone out there know of a way to get old cat spray off wood furniture and cabinets? I have been scrubbing with mild soap and water and the stain just reappears. Any suggestions? Thank you, Nancy

View more questions Search