Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satya64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 05:45 AM
    I need to loose weight quickly.
    I am an Indian, vegetarian married mother of 2 kids. I weigh 90 kgs & smoke. My Job is stressful & no matter what I try , the scales are just not going down. Can you help me with locating good weight loss pills in India.
    Nikki11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Hi,

I can't help with pills from India. But I want to share with you my thoughts on what you're asking, and hope you don't mind.

Rapid weight loss is a false hope.

You can lose weight fast, but what you actually want to lose is fat. Weight can mean fat and muscle. Losing muscle is bad news. Firstly, you'll pile the weight back on as soon as you start eating normally, or have a large meal. Secondly, muscle keeps your metabolism up (more muscle, more you can eat!).

One reason why you might be struggling is that you are constantly losing it too quickly and then putting it back on. The slower you lose weight, the longer you keep it off. Bceause what you're losing is fat, and that takes more time to put on.

Learn about healthy foods, healthy eating, managing carbs, more but smaller meals, plenty of water, eating no later than 3-4 hours before bed, and other lifestyle changes rather than fad diet quick-fixes, that will only keep you miserable.

I wish you luck in finding happiness.

The Metabolic Shift Approach
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

Jun 2, 2007, 11:07 PM
    I agree with Nikki11,also diet pills can be dangerous,and you should see a doctor before you start a weight loss program. But knowledge is the key. Good Luck!
    stargazer10 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Jun 3, 2007, 12:06 AM
    Losing weight fast actually causes you to gain back more weight in the long run. I would go with the good old cutting 10% of your daily calories and exercise diet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

Loose weight [ 10 Answers ]

What is the best way to loose weight? Please help me?

How do you loose water weight? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all! How do you loose the water weight? I changed my pill and I am gaining weight... its been 2 months on this pill and I eat pretty good, I go to the gym at least once a week and when I'm not there I am playing kick ball with my kids, jump rope and sit ups... I started doing more when...

I really need to loose weight [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My names is naila am 18 years old, I am about 170 cm, and I weigh 85 kg, I really need a diet that could me loose 20 kg in 6 weeks. So if you can help loose them by sending a program, or tips for how to loose them. Thank u

Loose weight [ 1 Answers ]

How do I loose weight fast and safe I work out everyday and all but its not seeming to work what should I do?

View more questions Search