Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clarityseeker Posts: 61, Reputation: 43

May 31, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Very good post from another forum about NC and guidelines to follow
    Do you really think contacting your ex is going to help you? Guide for the long walk - LoveShack.org Community Forums

The above post from a different forum is worth reading for those trying to get over someone.

Check out some similar questions!

What Is It With The New Guidelines For Bankruptcy? [ 1 Answers ]

I simply need a simple answer to a difficult question.I presently have nearly 30,000 out on unsecured(credit cards),that have been placed in collections and haven't been paid on in nearly 6 years.I'll soon be divorced and really see no other recourse but to file.I need to include medical and credit...

Follow Up to " I need Help. I am simply lost and hurt again" 9/5 post [ 13 Answers ]

First off, I want to thank Val, Philly, and others who posted and gave their honest opinions on this topic. I was recently in a very bad auto accident and spent nearly a week in the hospital and half of the time in a coma. My sister took my phone and tm'd everybody on my list about my condition...

Know a good christian website/forum? [ 11 Answers ]

I checked into this forum a few days ago. But I clearly see how religion divides people. Mysticism, mediiums, astrology, all things I learned about were from a spirit of witchcraft almost a lifetime ago. Hearing these things makes me sad for all of the evangelists among us trying to help people...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.