Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eira Posts: 28, Reputation: 2
    -

May 29, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Libido enhancer
    Hello, I was watching young & the restless last night and they were talking about libido enhancer, is there a libido enhancer that work for women and men? In the show it was powder and the woman put it in the coffee to make a woman and a man to have sex to prove that she is cheating any way I just want to know if there is any , in the show it shows that u can only get it by prescription. If u know know any can a healthy a woman take it to enjoy sex more without getting bored? And what r the good ones
    RDT Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eira
    Hello, I was watching young & the restless last night and they were talking about libido enhancer, is there a libido enhancer that work for women and men? in the show it was powder and the woman put it in the coffee to make a woman and a man to have sex to prove that she is cheating any way i just want to know if there is any , in the show it shows that u can only get it by prescription. if u know know any can a healthy a woman take it to enjoy sex more without getting bored? and what r the good ones

I have seen the same one and was wondering the same thing... I really need something - I have virtually no desire for any kind of sex. I need something that is safe for pregnant women - not pregnant yet but am trying. And as you can tell, no desire for sex makes it really hard!

Any advice would be helpful!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 12:36 PM
    That question should be asked of your doctor. Not making fun of a soap opera, but some things you see on the shows are good for the story line but may not be so good in real life.

You can do a search on the web for natural libido enhancer and come up with several sites:

Natural Libido Enhancer
    Increase Libido : by Ray Sahelian, M.D., low libido enhancement, libido herbs

While natural products can work, it is still best to ask your doctor. Your doctor can tell you how those natural ingredients can interact with your body and any medication you are taking. Remember just because something is a natural product, does not mean it is always safe for you to take, given your own circumstances and body.
    photogirl777 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 06:14 AM
    White wine. Works every time. And natural.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2008, 11:56 AM
    I had a ladyfriend quite some time ago who spent some time in Hollywood, CA and had mingled with a fast set. She talked about a chemical a person could get from a physician, I think, I can't remember the chemical name, but the nickname was "----" and it really enhanced intercourse. Also, she had ----- by prescription and said they were good for sex.

AS far as a soap opera, if it possible that they just made that up? I really don't know.

Edited: Sorry, I looked up one of the drugs, and I don't want to mention it. :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Dear Lord.

Do you really think if there was a powder that was safe for public use to increase female libido that it wouldn't be the blockbuster of the pharmaceutical market?

Really?

The things to improve female libido are often the things to improve mens... exercise, good nutrition, low stress, no smoking, good vascular health, good mental state...

Hormone therapy can often help in some cases where a balance is needed and not present.. but really... don't assume anything in a soap opera has anything to do with real life.

Yes... there are drugs that can help you lose your inhibitions.

Screw the soap opera.. what's your real goal.. you talk about sex without getting bored... so are you bored?

Lets talk about reality, not a soap opera.

You are bored. What the problem? Monotony? Lack of orgasm? Lack of attention? Lack of newness?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Over a year old. Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Impotence, decreased libido appeared on me [ 3 Answers ]

I had taken for 1mg of finastride for male pattern baldness The side effects include impotence, decreased libido appeared on me the Question am I well return again to my normal sexual state after stoping taking it or no

View more questions Search