Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvqjimbo1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Small crack in toilet tank-- any sealant/caulk ?
    That will fix? Don't want to replace whole tank ! -- crack below waterline -- any help appreciated
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

May 29, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Drain The Tank, And Use A 2 Part Epoxy, Let This Dry And See If That Works
    You Can Get This From Lowe's Or Home Depot In The Paint Section

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky Toilet Tank - Small Air Bubbles Forming Around Flapper [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, My toilet tank is leaking into the bowl, causing the fill valve to run every 5-10 minutes to refill the tank. I have identified the problem as being with the flapper. Tiny air bubbles are forming around the seal preventing the flapper from making a good seal and keeping the water in the...

Small tank in loft empty [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, A radiator began leaking a few weeks ago so I switched it off and left it because I was going away. When I went away I switched the Central Heating off and now I'm back, it won't work, the central heating I mean. Won't fire up. To tell the truth last night it did work - but something is...

Small tank in loft empty [ 3 Answers ]

Is your system a two pipe or one pipe system? A two pipe system has a hot supply which feeds the radiator, and the cold goes back to the boiler. A single pipe system feeds through each radiator in a series. Turning off one radiator in such a system will defeat the whole zone. If it is a...

Teflon tape or caulk/sealant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing the broken top section of a threaded Jones Stephens shower drain. The old section had plumbers putty used as a thread sealant on the PVC threads. The putty manufacturer says not to use it on plastic. Should I use teflon tape or a caulk/sealant (DAP KwidSeal for showers)?

View more questions Search