Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EllieHenninger25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Confusing pregnancy test results
    I am so confused. I am really hoping someone can help me. I had a + urine hcg but a - blood hcg. 2/3 HPT had a really faint 2nd line.. I mean really faint. 9 days late... yes no? Please help!
    amanda762 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2007, 08:08 PM
    This happened to me with my second child. I was looking at the tests I was taking thinking is it a line... no... yeah... maybe. I would think if there is any line at all as long as you read the test in the time allowed then you are pregnant.
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 5, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EllieHenninger25
    I am so confused. I am really hoping someone can help me. I had a + urine hcg but a - blood hcg. 2/3 HPT had a really faint 2nd line.. i mean really faint. 9 days late.... yes no? please help!
    Well hello all that and your confused my guess would be your preegnet hun good luck
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 6, 2007, 10:19 AM
    How early did you get your blood test? I would get a second blood test to confirm results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preganancy Test Results During Menstrual [ 3 Answers ]

In some cases I've heard of woman getting their periods and still being preganant. Well my question is, if a young lady has been off her period for about 2 days and takes a preganancy test does her menstrual affect the results of the test?

Intrepreting Blood Test Results [ 1 Answers ]

I recently went to an urgent care center and received my test results in mail. I have high levels of "Bilirubin", "HDL Cholestrol" and "Glocose"--which is using a reference ingterval of 65-99. Can you gvie me some advice on what this means generally?

Blood Test Results [ 3 Answers ]

How can a blood test result for ANA be positive for 10 or more years and then become negative for the last year?

I broke nc with confusing results [ 5 Answers ]

Good day all! OK I still did what all of you were convincing me against. I called her back three days later her initial call. I was desperate to get it. Now guess what - she were in my city the day she called and wanted to see me. When I inquired what reasons for meeting me she could not say...

Pregnancy Results [ 4 Answers ]

Today, Oct 26 I'm going to get my results! See if I'm preggy or not... I'm so excited yet scared... :confused: -Amy

View more questions Search