Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    libertad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Healing after a break up
    How do you block out the hurt and heal fast.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

May 25, 2007, 03:29 AM
    Wow... thats very hard. Im sorry to say, as far as I know, "How do you block out the hurt and heal fast" is like asking "How do i lose weight and keep it off within 5 seconds using a miracle diet?"
    Hurting is natural, its because he/she means something to you, and losing them is like losing an important part of you.
    You will heal, with time, just don't worry too much, don't let it become a scar. Try talking to a trusted friend about it, and try not to think about them too much.
    Good luck, you'll oneday find someone who won't break up with you, who you will spend your life with.
    I wouldn't advise trying to "block out" hurt, because in reality, "blocking out" tends to be "bottling up".
    Talking to a trusted and close friend really helps, I'm lucky enough to have an amazing friend who I can always talk to about my own hurts, and it helps so much.
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

May 25, 2007, 03:53 AM
    Oh I wish I knew the answer to this, I would actually be able to enjoy my life once again :(
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

May 26, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Recognize the pain, accept it and then let it go - remember that no matter what has happened your spirit is whole, perfect and complete. Cry if you need to and begin at once to affirm yourself. Say, "I release pain and sorrow. I recognize that the universe holds nothing against me. I am safe and complete. I affirm happiness, hope, success and love. I am calm and at peace." Know you will get through this and be a better person for it. Bless you.
    nyanko Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 02:06 AM
    Healing after a break up is never easy.

I think the first step is that you have to accept it... Talking to a few close friends for comfort can also help. I suggest that you keep yourself busy and learn something new. It will make you realize that this world is a big place, you don't have time for moping around after a break up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Healing Hardware [ 3 Answers ]

For the second time in five years my hardware has healed it self.This time my year old cell phone was taken to my retailer.I told them it froze and I could not make calls. The tech told me it could not be fixed,A few days ago I recharged the phone and it now works The phone is no longer online but...

Navel piercing not healing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I had my navel pierced about 4/5 months ago and at the time it seemed fine. I wear a surgical steel bar in it and clean it every other day with anti-bacterial wipes and germoline. Whenever a scab forms on one or other of the holes I pick it away and I don't let discharge build up on the...

Healing Process [ 3 Answers ]

I went to my first counseling session yesterday, and it went well. It was just a bunch of questions about everything (from childhood up to present day) to lay the foundation of where my real problems stem from. As good as I feel about starting the process of mending my marriage, I feel terrible...

Destressing, cleansing, healing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to Everyone.. I'm interested to pick up and share some good practices to help enjoy life more. At the moment, things which I've found have helped are hot baths with about 3 table spoons of sea salt added, having a clean and tidy home, and sometimes if I really don't feel right I try...

View more questions Search