Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygh0st Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Is there something wrong with me or is he just really pro?
    Me and my boyfriend have sex at least 1-2 times a week and each time we have 2-3 sessions. We RARELY use a condom(we used at most 5 condoms for the 8 months that we've been having sex). He pulls out each time before he cums. There were 2-3 times when he forgot to pull out but I took the morning after-pill right after.

I've been thinking lately and it really surprises me that during this whole time, I've never been pregnant(not that I want to be). Are we just really lucky or could there be something wrong with me that somehow I can't have a baby? I'm 18 years old and I think I'm pretty healthy. My boyfriend is few months younger than me.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid and thinking too much but I want to know if I can have babies or not cause I def want kids in the future when I'm ready to do so.

Should I go to the doctor? Is there any tests that I can do to find out?

And also, whenever he does inside me, most of the comes out after. Is this normal?

Oh and last question, the inside of my EDITED FOR LANGUAGE start to smell really bad when he cums inside me and the smell lasts usually for few days. I try to clean it but it doesn't seem to go away. It really bothers me because I like to keep it clean and fresh down there.

Any help is appricated! Thanks!
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 23, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Okay, pulling out reduces the chances of pregnancy but is far from 100% effective. So probably, you've just been lucky.

Make sure your insurance will cover fertility exams before you make a dr appointment--since you're not planning on getting pregnant it would be a waste of money.

Most semen flows out--totally normal

Sounds like you need to check out some books on sex and sexuality--no offense, but you seem woefully ignorant for someone who is engaging in sexual intercourse. What you don't know will affect you eventually, guaranteed.

May 23, 2007, 04:38 PM
    I don't have insurance but I live in Canada and abortion here is free(last time I checked). Edit: not saying that I wouldn't mind getting an abortion.

And yeah.. sorry, I didn't pay that much attention in sex ED so I might have missed out on few things. x_X

But I'm still kind of worried, is there anything I can do to find out if I can have babies or not(besides trying to get pregnant)?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babygh0st
    abortion here is free(last time I checked).
    Please do not ever consider abortion as a method of birth control.
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 23, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Not trying to be insulting, and after all, you're here asking, but I think you'd be way better off thoroughly reeducating yourself on sexual issues rather than coming to a forum--I think you need to know more than we're going to be able to provide. No matter what some religious conservatives think, you can never have too much sex ed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Aside from a full physical, there is really not much you can do to find out if you can conceive. I will tell you though that sometimes abortion, if you ever have to have one, can cause sterility.

Other than that I have to agree with Steve 100%, sorry, but I had to spread the love Steve.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 23, 2007, 04:50 PM
    All I can say is make sure you are ready for a baby... it doesn't sound like you are, so... prevention is better than cure.
    Use a condom, it takes a second to put on compared to the 18 plus years a child will take to raise.

May 23, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Aside from a full physical, there is really not much you can do to find out if you can conceive. I will tell you though that sometimes abortion, if you ever have to have one, can cause sterility.

Other than that I have to agree with Steve 100%, sorry, but I had to spread the love Steve.
    Yeah, this girl I know got abortion from some random person and after that she got pregnant twice but both times she had miscarriages. And she told me that now she can't ever have babies again.

So I guess I should go see my doctor and get a phsyical exam?

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm def going to try to pick up some books later.

P.S. To the comment above, me and my boyfriend are def not ready for a child yet. If I find that I can have babies, I'm going to go on birth control for sure. If not, then I don't really see any point on getting protected o_O
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2007, 09:08 PM
    I have never understood the pleasure of pulling out, but I do know that it will not keep you 100% sure of not getting pregnant. During the act of intercourse, especially if he is going to a point and then stopping for a while, and he is still in you it is some semen and sperm are moving up the tract to be released when he has an orgasm. Well he may not pull out before this sperm gets into you.

Unless you want to become pregnant please stop this practice.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Use condoms or get on the Birth control pill right now. Unless you want to end up a single mom when this guy leaves.
    hannah_banana91 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 10:23 PM
    Me and my boyfriend have sex atleast 1-2 times a week and each time we have 2-3 sessions. We RARELY use a condom(we used at most 5 condoms for the 8 months that we've been having sex). He pulls out each time before he cums. There were 2-3 times when he forgot to pull out but I took the morning after-pill right after.

I've been thinking lately and it really surprises me that during this whole time, I've never been pregnant(not that I wanna be). Are we just really lucky or could there be something wrong with me that somehow I can't have a baby? I'm 18 years old and I think I'm pretty healthy. My boyfriend is few months younger than me.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid and thinking too much but I wanna know if I can have babies or not cause I def want kids in the future when I'm ready to do so.

Should I go to the doctor? Is there any tests that I can do to find out?

And also, whenever he does inside me, most of the comes out after. Is this normal?

Oh and last question, the inside of my EDITED FOR LANGUAGE start to smell really bad when he cums inside me and the smell lasts usually for few days. I try to clean it but it doesn't seem to go away. It really bothers me because I like to keep it clean and fresh down there.

Any help is appricated! thanks!
    Umm... just so u know... the morning after pill can cause infertility. That was a really stupid decision not using any form of protection.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 11, 2008, 02:33 AM
    Should I go to the doctor?
    I think it is much too early for that. Wait till you really try to fall pregnant.
    (so far you acted rather stupid, as a male can produce sperm in your vagina much prior to full ejaculation - so pulling back is for sure the worst format of "prophylactic")...

Is there any tests that I can do to find out?
    Besides a normal check-up to see if there are any blockages, any such "test" would involve fertilizing one of your eggs. You want to do that? And if that happens, do you want to abort or implant it ?

As there is no sink inside of you, that is the only way most of it can go : out !

That has to do with the PH value of your vagina, which is altered by your and your BF's liquids that assist as lubricants and transport medium for the semen.
    You can do an inside wash asap after the sexual contact. Go to a sexshop to buy one , and ask them for advice on how to use it.

:rolleyes:
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 05:35 AM
    I think that since she posted over a YEAR ago, and hasn't been back since 5/27/07... that she probably won't be using your advice.

Question closed because of dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Pro active. [ 1 Answers ]

So I've been using it the past 2 days and it seriously seems like its starting to make a difference, but my question is does anyone know how long until the acne comes back after you stop using it? I've had bad skin since fifth grade and tried everything (even the pills, which worked really well...

Going from XP Home to Pro [ 1 Answers ]

Well, it was bound to happen. After years of peaceful existence with the "tech guy" at the school I work at, now we are at odds. We just recently had improvements made to our school network and we are now all forced to use this thing called "active directory" Sounds great, students and teachers...

Xp pro [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use the same cd key when re-installing xp pro?

Formatting Xp Pro Help [ 3 Answers ]

HI EVERYONE IAM NEW HERE AND WHAT A BONUS THIS SITE IS SOOOOO MUCH HELP FROM U ALL HERE,OK IAM HAVE BOUGHT A NEW PC A FEW MONTHS AGO AND CAUSE I DOWNLOAD A LOTA FILES/VIDEOS ECT I NEED TO FULLY FORMAT MY PC NOW MY MATE NORMALY COMES AND SORTS IT BUT HES MISSES Won't LET HIM DOWN TO MINE SO IAM...

View more questions Search