Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Halifax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Reporting fraud to immigration
    A woman who use to be my friend has been sleeping with my husband. She has now kicked her husband out and moved mine into her house with her children. They are now threatening to take my infant son and have him live with them. She doesn't have her citizenship yet and needs to keep her husband around to get them. Is there anything I can do?
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 23, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Unless you're abusive, they can't take an infant away from you. Courts generally agree that infants need to be with their mothers. They can force you to give visitations to your husband, but that's it, unless, like I said, they can prove you're a danger to your child. As angry at your husband and this woman as you have every right to be, I don't think that being vindictive and reporting her to immigration is the right thing to do. However, you might remind your husband that his girlfriend could potentially be deported and that he might think about that before he threatens you anymore. Anyhow, I wouldn't worry. They don't take babies away from their mothers unless mom really stinks as a mother.
    FOOLBRO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 12:10 PM
    My Brother Grilfiend Is Using His Baby To Get Some Elsa Citizenship That She Is Married A Few Years Ago It Must Be Up For The Last Meetings Because He Keep Call Looking For Her So She Can Get Part Of The Money If It Was Just Her Ok But It's Not She Is Using The Baby If Ins Ask To See The Baby They Will See That His Is Not That Guys Then What Will They Take Him For Her Lies? She Trying To Get Child Support From My Brother From His Pay Now She Is Using Over 3 Last Names To Get Cash Help WE ARE IN THE US CA
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Where do you live, Canada? Call CIC and report it but they might not do anything I'm sure they have lots of complaints and a lot of other things they aleady have to do.

1 888 242-2100
    FOOLBRO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 01:12 PM
    We Are In The Us Riverside County
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 01:21 PM
    I was referring to the OP, their name was Halifax, I just assumed...

In the US call ICE

From the ICE website (Immigration and Customs Exforcement)

"To report any suspicious activity please call 1-866-347-2423. Emailed reports of suspicious activity or "tips" are not accepted at this time. "

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 11 Answers ]

Where can I write to find out the status of an immigration fraud complaint I turned in in Las Vegas, Nevada immigration dept. All I want to know is if they received the papers I sent regarding this fraud.. Anybody know? Email me

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

Need Help Immigration Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me, My friend has made a reckless decision to gain citizenship to the U.S.A. and I don't know what to do! She is Canadian and a lesbian, she is marrying a gay man that she just met a few months ago. They are getting married in L.A. in 2 weeks. I have called the U.S. consulate in...

Reporting immigration fraud [ 3 Answers ]

If you know of Immigration fraud that is going on in Cincinnati Ohio can anyone tell me with whom I would report it to? I have tried various numbers and they are either disconnected or only computer voiced. Thx

View more questions Search