Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss new swagga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Brownish discharge without sex
    My boyfriend best friend has been having a brownsh discharge and it has nothing to do with her period. I have also had brownish discharge but only after my period. Lately I have also have had burning in my vulva area when ever I touch it. I'm 17 and have not been sexually active although I want to with my boyfriend but am afraid that he would notice the discharge and I'm afraid it might hurt during intercourse because my vulva and lips already are irritated. What is wrong with me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2007, 07:11 AM
    The brownish discharge at the end of a period is perfectly normal. It is just the old blood at the end of a period. Nothing to concern yourself.

Now, as far as the burning, it is possible that you have a yeast infection and it needs to be properly diagnosed and treated by your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish Discharge [ 6 Answers ]

Okay.. so I am a teenager and I have been somewhat sexually active lately. I have never had intercourse but I have given a few blowjobs lately. I am due for a period in probably a week or so ( I don't have that regular of a period or anything but I'm guessing) and in the past week I have had some...

Brownish discharge and cramping [ 13 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend's condom broke, and since about a week ago my stomach's been cramping really bad, I been really tired, and I eat a lot more than usually. About 5 days ago when I been going to the bathroom When I wipe it's been a brownish discharge. And I was woundering what could it...

Bleeding during sex, brownish discharge high stress level [ 1 Answers ]

I am a women 24 year of age. I have been diagnosed with HPV about 4 months ago. I had to have cryo to remove some abnormal cells on my cervics about 3 months ago. I have had only the one abnormal pap 4 months ago. I have been taking the gardasil shots. I started birth control pills about 5 months...

Brownish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I am having a brownish discharge. I have been having it off and on for about two weeks. My period should be coming within the next week. I am not presently on birth control but did take the pill about a year ago. What do you think the cause is and should I be concerned. ...

View more questions Search