Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe cole Posts: 128, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 06:33 AM
    video music box,house song
    Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

Jul 16, 2007, 07:50 AM
    I Found It:
    Artist:soultry Feat. Rakim
    Title:i'll Get Mine

Dec 26, 2008, 02:46 PM
    The real answer is..!
    Too nice - I git minze
    Oppai Ó Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Thanks, Joe. I've had this on one of my old house tapes for just about 20 years, and have always wanted to know who it was by. Always loved how they sampled "Check This Out" by Hard House aka Todd Terry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Texas video - but what's the song? [ 8 Answers ]

This has been really bugging me lately! The lead singer is in a car with an older man driving through various different locations in an open topped car- I seem to remember them stopping at a petrol station at one point and at the end, the car pulls up and the guy, I think, takes a bag out the...

Lipstick make & color on a music video [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding out the make and color of a lipstick worn by an artist (Nelly Furtado) on a music video ("On the Radio")?

Help! House music song title dilemma [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a song in some club and I know just one phrase. It sounded like "ooh, im starvin, without your lovin" and it had a "na na na nananana na na" part by the end of the chorus? Does anyone know this song's title?

Help finding a song, Have video! [ 1 Answers ]

Need help finding the name of the dance tune in this video http://college.break.com/articles/dunkfest.html right after about half Waythrough it, it's a dance song that goes, "woah woahoah woooooah, woahoh woah" Its only on for a few seconds, but I need this song quick, Thanks Guys!

View more questions Search