Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pshyic helper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Relationship trouble
    Here goes i was with a girl for 3 years and we lived together then her daughter came along who she never raised at 15 to live with her she said she never wanted to b with me ant more but wanted things to stay excatly as they where we still sleep in the same bed nothing happens she tells me to move on but contacts me every day knowing i can't while she is in my life she says i don't need a partner and me and her will be together forever then she says when i ask her can we get back together no point in dragging it out no you may not think so know but u will thank me for it one day she says she loves me but not as a gf please this is making me ill help what is going on
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 03:37 PM
    God... I absolutely agree that it is unfathomable. Possibly her newly found l5 year daughter doesn't want you around and has a lot of influence in the matter. You abslolutely must get this lady alone and have a really good discussion on what is going on in her (you and she) life and go from there. If you feel there is no possibility, or it is just too difficult then get out of the situation before it drags you down.

My thoughts on your predicament.
    pshyic helper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    God...I absolutely agree that it is unfathomable. Quite possibly her newly found l5 year daughter doesnt want you around and has a lot of influence in the matter. You abslolutely must get this lady alone and have a really good discussion on what is going on in her (you and she) life and go from there. If you feel there is no possibility, or it is just too difficult then get out of the situation before it drags you down.

My thoughts on your predicament.
    Thanks for your help but her dauchter loves me and spends loads of time with me its her mum she hates

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship trouble! [ 3 Answers ]

OK, my girlfriend always cuddles and holds my hand when we are at her house, but when we go out in public she pushes me away. When we were at mall of america with her friend, we were trying to find the other girl with us a boy. When we found one it seemed like she was more interested in him then...

Relationship trouble [ 2 Answers ]

My husband just got home from prison after serving 9yrs. In prison I waited on him we wrote visit etc.. He's been home now for 2mnts and shows me no affection or makes us no.1 in his life all his friends family kids are so much more important seems I'm confused by all this.

Relationship in trouble [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 1 year and 4 months (4 months engaged)... Our relationship was pretty good in just about every way for the first year, but since then (after engagement) she started working more then any person I know... It's caused me to get frustrated, angered and sad... Our...

Trouble with my relationship because of her EX [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently in a newer relationship of 4 months. My question has to do with my current girlfriends Ex. : They have a 2 month old son together, and they separated during her pregnancy (went out for 2 years) because the guy is not going anywhere in life. When their son was born, he stayed in...

View more questions Search