Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RGordon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Navajo silversmith hallmarks
    Who is the Navajo silver artist who in the 50's used the hallmark of 2 four-pronged antlers?
    deidrewolf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 09:41 AM
    I am trying to find out myself. My piece (a Navajo inlay ring) has the two four pronged antlers and the initials S.B. The initials suggest that the piece is made by Shirley Baca but I can not find any reference to the symbol, nor any examples of her work.
    jojar7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2010, 01:02 PM
    It's Zuni master inlayer " ELLIOT QUALO " deceased.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Navajo ring [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very large Navajo ring, with the initials JHJ and Sterling, both in the band and on the back of the ring. It is very ornate with feathers and flowers and beads with a large blue Turquoise with black veins. Do you have any idea who JHJ is?? Thanks for any help you can give me. Pat :)

Silversmith [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to identify the makers of a necklace marked Tony+Rita. Can anyone identify this mark? Please help me.

Navajo/Irish wedding [ 2 Answers ]

I'm mainly just looking for ideas. My boyfriend and I are getting married in a year or so, (it's not yet official because he wants to do everything RIGHT). We just wanted some ideas on how to incorporate a few Navajo and Irish Traditions into our wedding. I know its weird but any kind of ideas...

Navajo Silversmith [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a wonderful bolo tie made about 1960 to 1970's. It is signed with initials L J I would like to know identy of maker. Thanks if you can help. B.A.

View more questions Search