Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwnies Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Random Pill
    My friends put a pill they found on the table at a restaurant into my meal and forgot to take it out. It was very small, and it said A on the front and 01 on the back. It was a light pink, kind of like pepto bismol. Anyway, 3 hours later I'm still fine. My head hurts a little though, probably from the food and I feel kind of warm. Anyway, I read that this can mess up my blood pressure later if this is the drug. Can just 1 thing do anything? And how do I clear my system?
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

May 18, 2007, 08:11 PM
    I would try drinking an enormous amount of water. Whenever I have anytype of toxins or impurities into my body I flush it with lots and lots of water

May 18, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Parajr
    I would try drinking an enormous amount of water. Whenever i have anytype of toxins or impurities into my body i flush it with lots and lots of water
    Is this harmful in any way ? It was only 01 MG and I feel fine.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2007, 06:58 PM
    How do you know it was 0.1 MG? I can't find this exact marking, I can find a small pill with A on one side and 018 on the other, are you sure about the marking? If it was 018 in the other it's a medication for bipolar disorder.

As said, drinking a lot of water will minimize any effect it could have. If its definitely A and 01 let me know and I can try looking a few other places I have access to.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 19, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Drinking a lot of water won't do squat.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Well these people are not friends, and this is not a funny joke at all.
    Be sure to tell someone who will be with you for the rest of the day at least. And of course things can speed p various body funtions, and do damage and you may not even know.
    This is nothing to not take very serioiusly, I will assume you are a teenager, ( since this is not something an adult friend would do)
    Please tell this to your parents, ASAP.
    And I most certainly not have anything to do with friends like that ever again.

May 19, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Well it was only one ting and I feel perfectly fine. I went to the bathroom, and I doubt one tiny pill could really do that much. I'm no pharmacist but this pill was literally like 3 millimeters

And I don't want to make a big deal out of something that is so small. Had the pill been like an inch I would be going crazy or like a centimeter even. And it was at a "fast-food" place so I can't imagine someone would be taking bipolar pills there or had it been a drug, I don't think a drug fiend would leave it behind
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Well, hope your all right all the same.

The size of a pill has no bearing on how dangerous it can be, in fact most drugs that can harm you are smaller than a standard tylenol pill. And it could have been any kind of pill, most pills should be taken with food so anyone suffering from any disorder could have dropped it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 22, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnies
    Well it was only one ting and I feel perfectly fine. I went to the bathroom, and I doubt one tiny pill could really do that much. I'm no pharmacist but this pill was literally like 3 millimeters

And i dont want to make a big deal out of something that is so small. had the pill been like an inch i would be going crazy or like a centimeter even. and it was at a "fast-food" place so i can't imagine someone would be taking bipolar pills there or had it been a drug, i dont think a drug fiend would leave it behind
    I literally had to read that one three times!! :eek:

I don't mean to sound harsh, but it is obvious you are not a pharmacist. The size of the pill has absolutely nothing to do with it's potency!!

I will say that you are a very lucky person. As this could have been very dangerous and potentially deadly had you taken a high potency blood pressure med that lowered your blood pressure, or if it had been an MAOI and you had eaten the wrong food and gone into Serotonin Syndrome, or possibly an allergic reaction.

This was not a joke and is not funny. This could have resulted in you losing your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Random [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I've just finished year 12 in australia (a couple of days ago actually) And I've always wondered about american high school... I hear on TV and what not about "softmore's" and "freshmans" What do these terms mean? And are there any more?

Does random exist [ 48 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if random exists within physics. If not, if there's only one way something can happen depending on how it happens, and future events are determined by present and past events.. then surely the future can't be controlled.. it could only happen that one way. Is choice...

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

Random Errors [ 1 Answers ]

SO I bought new parts to build a new computer, get an Gigabyte M55SLI-S4, Kingston Dual Channel DD2 800 ram, AMD 64 X2 4800, and an ATI Radeon X1600pro, Maxtor SATA HDD, so I start setting up windows, start formating the HDD, and when it starts to install it gives me random error, like ACPI.SYS...

View more questions Search