izkylee Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2007, 07:42 PM
    the breakup tripping me out
    well I'm going to try to make this brief

I dated my ex girlfriend for 4 months
    I really love her a lot

its been a month after the breakup
    I can't seem to get over it.

she broke up with me.. for what reason? Because out of the blue she just Doesn't LOVE ME ANYMORE and she was the one that was chasing me in the relationship always calling always asking if I loved her etc
    via myspace I was like :confused: u can't even tell me in person =/
    but that's not the point

now onto the point
    have you ever felt like your never going to get over somebody
    and whatever u do u can't stop thinking about that person

I know I posted previously in the relationship sections but I just want to hear from people my age =/
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

May 18, 2007, 12:27 AM
    I don't want to sound harsh but by the sounds of it she found someone ekse most girls I know (whores) who break up with a guy when they meet someone else they can't look them in the face when they do it cause that's when the crying and bad feeling start... but you will get over her the best way is to drop it you are better than her and keep yourself busy that's how iu got over my last relationship... and believe me you will feel better soon

May 18, 2007, 06:23 AM
    but the thing is she's not a whore =/ and I don't know why she's changing all of a sudden and hurts me so much to see it =[
    nanodefex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 09:50 AM
    @ izkylee - I am seriously going through the same thing RIGHT NOW. I know how it feels, because if I posted, those would have been my words.

Your post made me register on this website, just so I could tell you I am feeling the same way. It has been 2-3 weeks since we broke up, and damn -- I can't get her off my mind.

This morning, on Facebook I see she's in a relationship?! Dude, I don't even know where to start now, but my best advice is:

Stop contact with her, phone, e-mail, myspace, Facebook... etc
    If she tries to talk to you, don't respond.
    Go out, do things with friends! I have been sitting on this for like 2 weeks now and it is just making matters worse.

That's my best advice, and I just want to say again -- your not the only one that feels this way.

Gl

May 18, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Thanks nano everyday gets a little better
    But it still seems

When will she get off my mindd!!

And I see her falling in love with my best friend...
    Its making me lose my mind
    jasonbts Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Maybe she loved you before she really knew you. All I can say is, get over her. She is not for you.
    undermyumbrella Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Well my boyfriend just broke it off with me too... he said he lost the love for me and interest... and said he hates commitment, and he pretty much dumped me on msn :( yesss I'm sad but I'm getting over it, time to move on and forget him, even though were still friends. There are so many more fish on the sea, she's not worth your time MOVE ON :D
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 18, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Sorry for the misogynist comment, but dude, let your friend know, "broes before h%#s." If your best friend is hooking up with your girl even though he knows how broken up you are about it, he's one crappy friend. You should let him know you're not okay with it.

May 19, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Yeah thanks guys

I'm trying to stay friends with her but its really hard to do
    Because every time I see her
    I like her more and more

Is no contact the best way to go
    nanodefex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 11:26 AM
    izkylee,

In my opinion yes. Just last night, I was at a get together with my ex. I didn't look at her, or say a word to her. IT WAS HARD. It sucks, and it hurts, but the feeling DOES go away. If you truly want to get over her -- I think not recognizing her or talking to her is the best thing to do.

I guarantee you if I started talking to her, I'd start to think, damn I miss her... but last night was different. It kind of felt good to accomplish not getting tangled in her mess again.

I am for sure still friends with her, because I think that is the way you want to go with your ex. But if you really want to get over her, stop contact in my opinion.

Best of luck!
    Let me know what happens :)
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 19, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Getting over someone takes some time and patentice.

You just need to move on with your life and head in a better direction. Do the things you love to try and keep her off your mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breaker keeps tripping [ 24 Answers ]

I need to figure this out. I have two 15 amp space heaters in my garage and when I turn them both on it throws the breaker. The breaker at box for this is rated at 20amps. I have been told that I can run both on high and won't throw the breaker. I also replaced the old breaker with a new one (same...

Breaker for AC Tripping [ 3 Answers ]

I have a split system & Air Handler. Any idea why the breaker keeps tripping?

Tripping circuit [ 1 Answers ]

A circuit has been tripping for the last couple of days. It is the circuit in my garage (that also feeds the water sprinkler). For years I had no problem, AND THERE ARE NO NEW ADDITIONAL ITEMS PLUGGED IN THAT CIRCUIT. We have noticed "trip" when the sprinkler goes to "zone 2" of the back yard...

Tripping the tub [ 1 Answers ]

I wired in the tub it runs for 10 minutes. With heater on then it trips the breaker outside. The tub is in the house I have a 50 amp gfi inside and a 50 amp outside in the box. It doesn't seem to do it when just the jets are running did I wire it backwards if so how can I check? Can anyone help...

Gfic keeps tripping [ 1 Answers ]

Gfic keeps tripping ? The wiring sequence is from the box to the gfic to an oulet to a switch to light fixture #1 to light fixture # 2 using 12/2 with ground. Thanks jimk49

View more questions Search