Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saz25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 12:01 PM
    How do I stop myslef becoming clingy?
    I'm going out with this guy that I've liked for ages, he's great and I think I love him and I think he likes me a lot too. I text him everyday and he replies which makes me happy, but one of my close friends said that I'm getting too clingy because if he doesn't text bak I get anxious. Shall I ignore my close friend and keep txting and going out as normal and back off a bit. I don't want to scare the guy I really like!
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 16, 2007, 01:20 PM
    I think guys turned off by constant nagging, mails, texts and calls... and they like if the girl takes it little easy. Though the intention behind texting may not be bad at all, however continuous texting is a big no no... will push your guy away from you...
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 16, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Find the balance...

You love him.
    You think he likes you...

Keep things light and breezy...
    Guys hate things to be heavy...
    And by the sound of it you are not girlfriend and boyfriend yet...

If you want this to work out then relax...
    How much fun can it be when you are already getting anxious when he does not answer a text message?

R E L A X
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 16, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Sometimes friends can offer you insight because they are a third party and see things from a different prospective. You might want to listen to your close friend. Doesn't sound like its anything serious between you and this guy. I'd back off a little and see if anything develops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat too Clingy [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has gotten too clingy lately. I don't know what to do. While it's cute and endearing sometimes, other times it becomes annoying or downright dangerous. Let me tell you what I mean. For example, my cat literally follows me around everywhere. No matter where I go, he's right there next to...

NOT CLINGY. Just like to be close [ 3 Answers ]

My BF of 1 year hates to show emotion in public. When ever we go out I reach to hold him or kiss him and he pulls away or does not move at all. This makes me feel inferior and I have doubts about his love for me and if I should continue with the relatioship.

Am I clingy [ 4 Answers ]

How can I help myslef from being so sellfiish I am with an amazing women and I am ruining the relationship of four years left and right be because I don't think of her needs I love her to death but I only think of myself I don't know if its be sellfish our if I am clingy and how can I fix or cope...

A clingy man? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating someone for about 4 months. We live about 4 hours drive from each other and meet up every other weekend. He would like it to be every weekend. He also wants to speak on the phone for an hour or so every night. I simply don't feel the same need for contact. He wants me to say I...

How to get him back without being clingy? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sorry for posting so many times but I really do need some adviccce... real fast here is the situation: I dated a guy for a year, I love him very much, I know he still has feelings for me, but for some reason he doesn't want me back. Well, he says I became too clingy and I mistreated him and...

View more questions Search