Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreaming07 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Want to lose stomach.
    Hello,
    I started going to the gym to get more in shape. What should I focus on when I am there in order to lose my stomach ? I have gained some weight but it seems to all be in my stomach. I feel like I look pregnant. It makes me feel uncomfortable by the way I look. Also,what can I do when I am home to continue trying to lose my stomach ?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 01:06 PM
    A Natural low calorie, low sugar, low sodium, low fat diet, with whole grain breads, rice, cereal and pastas, bake or broil with leaner eats, like skinless chicken, turkey breast, fish or loin type meats, 2-3 oz portion sizes! Fruits and veggies, seed and nuts in proper portions, instead of cakes, cookies, chips, water instead of soda. Low fat, partiallly skim or skim, 1-2%, milk, low fat cheese, and yogurt. Read nutritional labels and stick by the one portion serving, reducing serving sizes and overall exercise program will help you more than anything!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I lose weight in my arms and legs but not my stomach? [ 5 Answers ]

kay so my stomach is super skinny, but my legs and arms aren't. they aren't fat, they are pretty muscular..well my legs are..but my arms are just fat. they don't fit my body at all. its weird. i've done push-ups and i'm a cheerleader, but it never turns into muscle. someone please help me....

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

Good day! I have a problem with my stomach I believe.Its like every time I drink up or eat something I get this moving weird feeling in my stomach.In that very moment I can not breath properly. It especially occurs when I get excited.. Has anyone got idea what tha might be?

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to prep for my summer job of lifeguarding, and though I am taken and love her immensely, I just want a flat stomach (Something I lost during 4th - 6th grade with pre-puberty weight and less time playing sports). I Swim year-round, and I do a college-level ab work out from an ex-team...

Stomach crunches [ 1 Answers ]

How do u do stomach crunches

View more questions Search