Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2005, 02:02 PM
    Have anyone use swiss whiten pill?
    Did anyone ever use swiss whiten pill or know some one who did?. the site is www.skinbleaching.net if you know can you please let me know
    At [email protected]

monica Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2005, 03:18 PM
    Yes, I have used Swiss whitening pills, but it didn’t work for me or others who I’ve spoken to as well. SWP is a scam who I’m sure have coned thousands out of their precious dollars. Please Don't add to the list!
    Esha 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by monica View Post
    Yes, I have used Swiss whitening pills, but it didn’t work for me or others who I’ve spoken to as well. SWP is a scam who I’m sure have coned thousands out of their precious dollars. Please Don't add to the list!

Hi Monica, but what about those testimonials?:confused::confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do know anyone of a whiten pill? [ 1 Answers ]

Have any use any pill that make the skin lighter?. or know some one who have used it?. and if so does it work?. please let me know :eek: :mad: :o

US/Swiss Dual Citizenship [ 4 Answers ]

I am travelling to Brazil in a few weeks. I am wondering if I can enter and exit the US on a US passport but use the Swiss passport to enter and exit Brazil. I ask because Brazil does not require the application for a tourist visa from Swiss citizens, but it does require a visa for US citizens. ...

Does papaya really whiten the skin? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing a concept paper about whitening products, especially those with papaya.. I would like to know how does papaya whiten our skin (or does it really whiten the skin?) And how do experts say that green papaya is better than orange papaya when it comes to whitening the skin? ...

Swiss Guard [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am American and have an interest in joining the Swiss Guard at the Vatican. I have visited all the websites that have information about the Guard and the Swiss citizenship laws. I was wondring if anyone here could tell me more about the Swiss Guard than the simple criteria posted on : ...

Swiss Citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering how hard it is to obtain a Swiss citizenship, if you are not born there and don't have family members there. How long does it take? Is it ture you have to live there for 12 years before you can even apply? Is there a more quick way, like joining the military or something?...

View more questions Search