Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LiLJesseP84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 12:50 AM
    I think my boyfriend could have a gay relationship with his best friend!
    I have been dating this guy for a month now. The sequence of our relationship and connection has been out of balance, confusing, and sometimes non-exsistant. I have a few possible explainations for this but I will not go into all of them, otherwise this will be too long. His behavior is completely unpredicable and his sexual behavior (sex in general) is rather odd to me. He is always throwing mixed signals and day to day he acts and treats me differently. The way that him and his best friend act with each other puts up the biggest concern for me. I have always noticed the inconsistancy in his affection but after the second time I met his friend I really started to see a reason for it. This friend of his is obviously gay to me, his mannerisms and his body language give it away.
    I always see them looking out of the corner of their eyes to look at one another, and I have caught them whispering to one another when I have left the room. My boyfriend will not show me any affection around this friend, and he seems to just ignore me when his friend is around. This friend just started working 3rd shift about 3wks ago, since then my boyfriend has barely made it to work, he sleeps at my house, and right when he wakes up he checks his phone, goes in the bathroom and leaves shortly after. He will usually say he is hanging out with him, but sometimes he says he has to go do a simple errand and he will be gone for 4 hrs. And it might just be in my head, but it seems like the only times my man is horney is when he had hung out with that friend that day.
    He is werid with sex. Rarely he touches my breasts or vagina. He massages my body ( mostly my back) and touches my . It makes me wonder if he is imagining his friend. He usually lies on his back and has me caress his chest and penis. He is usually on top during sex, every time I have gotton on top he has went limp. He has never went down on me, he really hasn't done much forplay to me at all, it is always me. He does love my , but maybe that is because he can imagine his friend, cause his friend has an too! I just don't know, I am sick of analizing. I know for sure there is something going on, on his friends part, he acts like a homosexual, and I see hism always staring at my boyfriend,and then looking over at me all sketchy to see if I am watching. Just the other night he was video taping my boy eating snacks. I mean there were other people there, but I just found that werid. Thus morning my boy woke up and left somewhat frantic cause his phone was dead and he had to go get his charger. There were no important calls he was especting, when he came back over he said he was going somewhere with the friend. Just thought I would add that in there.
    Thank you for taking the time out to read this, I hope you have some imput, if you have any questions I will be glad to answer. I just need to know!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Just from what you have written, I would say that it is time for you to have a heart-to heart question and answer session with your boyfriend. If you truly care about one another, than an open dialogue has to happen. If he is reluctant to do that, then I would lose him.

There should be no confusion in a relationship if both parties truly care about and love one another.

Honesty is the best policy. Please do not be afraid to ask questions of him of the suspicions that you have noticed.

No hiding places allowed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay/straight relationship doomed? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a bisexual white 30yr old man. I fell for a 28yr old black straight man. I approached him and made my feelings known to him. To my surprise he said that he has feelings for me. Due to my insecurities we are having major problems now after six months. He still likes to go out a be with...

I'm gay - he's straight, is a relationship possible? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a straight acting, masculine gay man. I'm not in a relationship, and live a totally straight life. There is someone that I've known for more than 6 years at work. We've always been good friends, gotten along. In the past few months, the friendship has turn into what I'm positive is...

Best friend or Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I am in a very sticky situation. One of my closest friends has recently told me that he was very attracted to me.:o I am flattered, but don't know what to do in the long run as I don't feel the same way about him. I want to remain friends, but I don't want to hurt him. I am very confused as to...

Torn between my best friend and her ex-boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here is my problem, my best friend has been going out with this guy for a year and a bit, while they were going out.. we met and became good friends.. and then he introduced me to his other friends and we became a big group of friends and all hung out during the summer and just had a good...

I am in a gay relationship, in love with another man... what to do? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with a wonderful man for 6 years. We are very differentbut have never even had a fight that lasted more than 2minutes. We have a lot of fun together, are very close. The sex is good when it happens but we rarely have it, I am not greatly attracted to him physically...

View more questions Search