Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhi002 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Home based jobs?
    What ways do these companies cheat?Do they pay on time?Is it legal for someone in a dependent visa to do these jobs?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Most of them want to you purchase some "kit" that will allow you to do some job that there is no demand for in the workplace.

There is a good site for work at home moms that gives good advice and pointers.
    WAHM.com The Online Magazine for Work at Home Moms

Sorry, no clue on the visa question.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 07:40 AM
    If your visa doesn't give you the right to work it is illegal to take these jobs.

But be careful, a lot of these can and are pyramid schemes, they use complicated calculations to hide the fact that you have to get enough orders or you have to pay money to them yourself to make up your low sales.

Also and company wanting you to buy a "sales kit" is most likely a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Based business [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Ihave been asked to work for for TSM group from home.Iwanted to ask is this a genuine company as they will be asking for our bank details and other information.

Home based business [ 8 Answers ]

I am interested in doing one of them PT and wanted to know if there are any legitimate ones if you know out there.

Home Base Jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any legit home base companies to work for. Most of them seem to be scams.

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Home based clerical or secretarial jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Am on the look out for home based clerical or secretarial jobs. Can anyone please suggest jobsites which are genuine and which doesn't ask for any investments.

View more questions Search