Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeydew123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Suitable days to have an intercourse and become pregnant
    Hi.I wanted to find out which are the days in a month,when a women can have sex and the chance of becoming pregnant are more?
    persainpapaya Posts: 58, Reputation: 21

May 8, 2007, 11:43 PM
    Honeydew, I have heard that it is usually 1week to 2 1/2 weeks after the last day of your period that you ovulate. I am currently trying to conceive our fourth child, and I am using Pregnancy, Parenting and Family planning community and resources to help me figure out when I should ovulate. They have a free ovulation calendar that really makes it simple. Hope this helps. Blessings.
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

May 9, 2007, 05:51 AM
    Most women ovulate about mid cycle. So if they have an average 28 day cycle they will ovulate around day 14 (just an example everyone is slightly different). Some women have 30 or even 35 day cycles, so 14 days won't work for them. To be really sure you should chart your cycle for several months and notice changes in your body mid cycle; cervical mucus changes around ovulation for many women for example. You can also buy ovulation predictor tests to help you learn your own particular cycle.

Check out Taking Charge of Your Fertility for support and information with charting your cycle and planning or avoiding pregnancy naturally.
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

May 9, 2007, 07:56 AM
    When I talked to the clinic here they said that you should ovulate about twelve to fourteen days after your period. I don't know if that is for sure but it came from a planned parenting clinic. Good luck
    honeydew123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Thanks a lot .:)
    drsud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 08:27 PM
    normally I women ovulate in mid of menstruation cycle but sperm can live for 5 days so most probability yo get pregnant is from 5-15 day of last menstruation day...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 5 days late am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I was soppost to get my period on April 19, but I didn't now I am 5 days late can I be preganant? I've got my rag today well I think its my rag well I only bleed a little bit not much usually I bleed a lot but now I'm only bleeding a little and my back hurts a lot and I be geeting cramps bad...

Pregnant 3 days after period? [ 5 Answers ]

I just finished my period and had sex 3 days after which my partner did inside me. It has been 6 days now and I have terrible cramping down below that it a bit stronger than when I'm due my period. My period is every 4-5 months apart so are really irregular. Obvisouly as I'm just finnished my...

3 days late, could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I always get my periods on time, I'm never ever late. I always get the same symptoms a few days before I start, I'm 22 and for the past 2 yrs my periods and the time they start have always been the same. I either get it on the same day as my previous one or they start a day earlier never later. I...

8 days late pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am sexualy active and I am 8 days late for my period. I did have a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped around the time when my period was expected. I am on birth control but not always the best at taking it at the same time. I only have sex 3 days in which I could have gotten...

Am I pregnant after 7 days? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my Fiancé had sex a week ago, and the condom split! Ive been on the pill from last year feb! I was suppose to start my periods yesterday, and I haven't! Am I Pregnant? Can I get a pregnancy test just after a week?? Please help!

View more questions Search