Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhchaing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 06:47 PM
    AC Cooling
    I have a less than 2-year old 3 ton Payne 10 SEER condensing unit. It has not blowing cold air below 76 F. The filter is old and I will replace it. But would it resolve the problem?

Lhc
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Is the A/c running outside?
    lhchaing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Yes, it is located outside.

Lhc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC cooling less and less [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15 yr. old residential Trane unit . Last year it was cooling OK. We did not use it as much over the winter time (Florida) .Summer picks up now and we notice that the AC is running forever and not cooling as much as it did last year. Coils are clean and so is the filter also I cleaned the...

Why is he cooling off [ 3 Answers ]

I've been seeing a guy for 3 months and it has been great, we have a lot in common and enjoy spending time, talking and laughing together, basically, it has been great. However, just recently he seems to be cooling off, he doesn't contact me as often as he did. Nothing has changed as far as I can...

Ac not cooling [ 9 Answers ]

My wife works in a building where the air conditioner is not cooling. Last year, several serivce people came out and tinkered with it. The unit is upstairs in an attic which isn't cooled. It leaks down into the bottom floor and runs constatnly. It never reaches the temp set at the thermostat. ...

A/c not cooling [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a problem with my central a/c not cooling. Both my outside unit and my blower in the attic are running, but I'm not getting cool air.Any ideas? Thanks.

A/C not cooling [ 11 Answers ]

I apologise if a similar question was already asked. However, I did try to look for thread with similar problem but couldn't find one. I live in a house which is approx 20 years old now. Originally the house was built with just the heating system. 3 years ago we installed a new carrier air...

View more questions Search