Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Is it to early to take a pregancy test?
    [F]I'm 2 days late for my period and I want to know if I should wait a few more days before taking the test. At the moment I can tell something is wrong with I'm starting to eat more than usually and starting gain weight. I don't want to get my hopes up if it's a negative test. What should I do?:(
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 07:23 AM
    You can take a test right now. It can't hurt. If it comes up negative, and your period still doesn't show up in a week, then take another. Good luck!
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

May 9, 2007, 07:53 AM
    I took my test the day I was supposed to start my period and it was positive but like buggage said if it is negative wait a week and take it again if it still says no I would consult my doctor.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

May 9, 2007, 08:09 AM
    You can take one now... I took one the day I was to get my period and it was positive in 5 minutes (should have been 3min. But no more then 10min.). It was dollar store one so don't fell like you need to get a 12-18 dollar test just to see negative(at least that's how I felt when I was trying). Its cheaper to buy about 3 tests from the dollar store and test once the first day and if you get a light line after a longer then usual wait test again the next morning the lines should get darker and come more quick with each day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it too early to test? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you test right after "implantation" bleeding, or is it too early? Should I wait until the day I was expecting my period or can a test tell now?

Too early for pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it too early to take a pregnancy test if your only a week late from your period?

Pregancy [ 1 Answers ]

I just started having signs of being pregnant, weight gain, breast are increasing in size, but 4 test have come back negative. Now my breast are hurting and I squeezed them and colostrum cam out. Can you tell me how far along I am? Im really scared even though this will be my 4th pregnancy. ...

Pregancy [ 7 Answers ]

Can u be pregnant if u had your period two days after having sex

Pregancy [ 6 Answers ]

My period is very irregular can I still come out pregnant even though the only way I get my period is by drinking birth control pills

View more questions Search