Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Gas Leaf Blower
    I have a McCulloch 32cc Gas Blower.When I put the choke on it starts and then when I put it on run it dies out.
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

May 8, 2007, 07:59 PM
    There should be a fuel filter in the tank that you can clean. If that fails find the carb adjustments marked "H" And "L" Turn the H out .4 turns.

Don
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

May 8, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Make sure after you first start the blower, that you turn the choke off, then place the otther control in the run position. The choke is no longer needed once the machine starts.
    jodoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Thank you for the tip Newaukumdon.There are only two red plastic screws and they only turn a 1/4 each.
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

May 10, 2007, 08:55 PM
    They WILL move! You just have to convince them. Usually the red is a cover over the screw, they act as stops to limit your adjustment but with a carb that may be a little less than perfect you need to be persuasive. Pop it off.

Don
    wirewrapper Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jodoo View Post
    I have a McCulloch 32cc Gas Blower.When I put the choke on it starts and then when I put it on run it dies out.
    Also check fuel lines, if they are stiff replace them, and make sure cylinder screws are tight, sometimes they viberate loose and cause this symptom. Parts 2 Cycle booth at Bonanzle - Home & Garden, Parts & Access...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ran leaf blower without oil [ 13 Answers ]

My darling wife ran a Craftsman leaf blower with straight gas - no oil mixed in. It ran about 10 minutes then stopped. The starter cord will not pull. I took it apart and can see what is stopping the cord - 2 spring loaded arms are hitting a round, grooved plastic piece in such a way that it stops...

Leaf blower will not start [ 10 Answers ]

How do I get a 2 year old Craftsman leaf blower to start?

Leaf blower lost power [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 25cc blower that has worked great for several seasons. I've been using gas from the same can for a while-- no problems. I put new gas in and now it is very difficult to start and when it does, has very little power. Thinking my mixture could be wrong, I ran a full tank and...

Leaf Blower Engine started to smoke [ 1 Answers ]

My electric powered leaf blower started to slow down and when I unplugged it, it started to smoke through the air vents. Is the engine shot and I need a new one, or should I attempt opening it up and "taking a look?" Thanks ! Helen

View more questions Search