Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felipeolarte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 07:34 PM
    A hard love
    Here it's the deal: we were boyfriends for quite a time, she went to france for a year and now she is coming back. We try to keep as a couple but things were to hard to keep. Now, that we talk again (because we didn't because of our fights... ) she tells me that she is very confused because now she is once again with someone else, and she really likes him, but she still keeps thinking in me, that she still loves me... I really don't know what to do, because, I want her back, but first of all, I really fell she is going to pick the other guy.. and the distance right now between the both of us its too much... I live in brazil...
    jillygirl524 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

May 7, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by felipeolarte
    Here its the deal: we were boyfriends for quite a time, she went to france for a year and now she is coming back. we try to keep as a couple but things were to hard to keep. Now, that we talk again (because we didn't because of our fights...) she tells me that she is very confused because now she is once again with someone else, and she really likes him, but she still keeps thinking in me, that she still loves me... i really don't know what to do, because, i want her back, but first of all, i really fell she is gonna pick the other guy.. and the distance right now between the both of us its to much... i live in brazil...
    That distance is way to far, I would let things go and if you guys get back together it will be meant to be. Don't stop talking thought you should still try to be friends, Of course she still thinks of you, you think of her too and that's why you are writing, thinking is not enough, over all I think you will be ok:) just let each other be
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 7, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Too far. She will always think of you and you will always think of her but you will both go your own ways in lifes journey. This is one of those extroadinary bonds between a couple who will never be together. The feelings you feel are magnified 10 times due to the fact she is not living near you. Don't forget her just try and put her in a very good friend category and believe that it was not meant to be. Don't even think of the other guy like that you should be thinking she was a great friend and always will be I hope she is happy and I will be happy too. I know its hard to think along those lines but this is the way it will be. If you try and wait you will then not meet others and if you meet others then you will no doubt decide to put her in the friends category and you will be happy to have a great girlfriend and a great friend who is too far away that would be a bonus for you two great girls in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Hard trying to cope with the love of my life passing away. [ 6 Answers ]

Everyone night when I pray I talk to the love of my life letting him know that I will always carry the love we have. But Ive been wondering if he could hear me, I don't won't him to think that I have forgotten about him and moved on with my life because I Haven't! Im still grieving feeling...

View more questions Search