Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phonehelp4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Unwanted phone calls
    Hi,
    I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4
    xglamorousx Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Wow this sounds all too familiar. Yes, I would inform the police they can definitley help you & also if you notify them, they will call her and ask her to stop, and every time she calls your line, they can arrest her. Also, notify your phone company whatever it may be cell phone and house phone.. that way you can block her out, if its for harassment, its free. Even if you have to change your phone number, its for harassment, its free. Hope this helps!
    repo Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Go to
    JLam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 11:00 AM
    We have had clients in the past who used the following tact:

Our company was hired to investigate the calling number. We provided the client with the owner's name and address. When they called back, our client said, for example:

Hello, Jane Smith of 127 E. Main St Apt 6 Detroit, Michigan. The police detective and I are both curious as to why you keep harassing me. I have asjed you to stop without success. I really hope the police have better luck. They will be in touch with you soon.

In the several cases that were reported back to us, they harassment stopped immediately.

Though we specialize in cell phone number search investigations, we can research landlind phone numbers, as well.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unwanted phone calls and text messages [ 4 Answers ]

My friend has been getting calls and text messages from a certain cell phone number. He has tried every means possiable including the local police department, to find out who this is. What he has found out is that it is a TracPhone (pre-paid). That's it. Is there anyone out there that can tell...

Unwated phone calls [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4

Can I stop computer generated phone calls. [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to "trick" or "fool" a computer generated phone call into thinking that my number is disconnected by repeatedly pressing either the astrick (*) or pound (#) symbol on my phone? If true, approx. how many times would the key need to be pressed?

Late night phone calls [ 24 Answers ]

I have always been somewhat of a night owl, and especially so now that I have a young baby to care for. Most nights I am up until 2 am and sometimes later. However, I don't like getting phone calls after a certain time, say, 10 pm or so. Tonight a friend of mine called after 11, just to talk about...

How are cell phone calls transmitted [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When I make a cellphone call from say Louisiana to California, how is the call transmitted: I am interested in knowing the exact details. How many base stations may be involved and when? When are wireless and wired mediums used? Is the method of transmission similar to that of a landline...

View more questions Search