Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazcateyez Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 12:55 PM
    My boyfiend
    MY boyfriend of three years has been the love of my life. However the relationship came to an end (or so it seems) when he continually chose to do drugs. My question is he has warrants for an order of protection he violated but refuses to turn himself in. He knows that he has warrants for his arrest.
    I have been trying to work with the detectives in trying to locate him but I am not successful. I have recently gotten an order of protection against him now for constant abuse so he does not call me. I wish I could help more. I don't want him hurt I really still wants the best for him. Help
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2007, 01:16 PM
    I am confused as to why this guy would be the love of your life?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

May 7, 2007, 02:19 PM
    That guy you fell in love with is gone.

As long as he is an addict, he will always choose the drugs over you.

I'm sure he was "a different guy" before he started doing drugs. Sadly, that guy is gone - Forever. It's possible once he cleans up he can still become a good guy, and maybe you can be happy together. Until then - keep away from him...

May 13, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Nate is a wonderful, loving, compassionate person when he is not on drugs. I am 36 years old and have been around the block many times, therefore, I am not stupid and not just in love with someone who chooses to do drugs. I am open for advise though. Iam not being defensive but felt a need to explain. My question though is from a legal point of view. Ho can I drop or change the Order Of Protection I have against Nate??
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 13, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Hello jaz:

If he's the love of your life, stop working with the detectives.

excon

May 13, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Love has nothing to do with doing the right thing in God's eyes and second in the name of the Law of this country. Whomever it is, even if it is my child-- If he or she breaks the law and I can assist in turning themselves in ( not hiding them) I would do the same. I am always one for doing the right thing. However no one is perfect. I am certenly not!!
    phycho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 10:37 AM
    If you love him stop working with the detectives and move well out of the area for a fresh start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfiend had a sexual experience with a male! [ 7 Answers ]

Im a female and my boyfriend recently told me he had a sexual experience with a boy when he was aged about 13.. He went to an all boys boarding school and shared a dorm with the other boy, the boy convinced him to preform sexual acts with him (they did not have intercourse however) Im having an...

View more questions Search