Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

May 6, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Should I have asked her after 3 1/2 years?
    My girlfriend dumped me 2 months ago said she needed a break .Said we were only going day to day...
    Ive realised now what she may have meant is I did not ever aske her to marry me...
    We had a grreat relationship no problems, but she had said once before that she needs to realise weather the love she feels for me is enough to be with someone foprever. Anyhow 5 months ago she wanted a break for two weeks so I let her go and we spoke a little we ended up back together and well she was then thinking about where we were going and needed to make her mind up I suppose...

What I rrealise now is she came back after the two weeks for her feelings were strong for me yet I was doubting and just thought she came back to see how things go. Anyway the relationship was great over the next couple of months and now I realise this is where I had to take control and ask her to marry me and put her on the line and make her make a choice.

What I did do was let her think about it but what I have found is that by letting her think about it all that comes out of that is negatives. Cause she has some great ups and rthinks well it could be like this but it only takes a small doubt and she's thinking no again and she's not that happy. I have put it in this kind of way it is like letting a girl who is choosing between two guys make her choice while your hanging around. She was choosing between staying with me forever or not but at the sam time even if she did think I will stay with him I had not even asked her to marry me and therefore even when she thought I can be with him there was nothing tio say except continue to be my girlfriend until something she did not agree with happens and then she says well why do I want to be with him.

Where as if she had to make a choice marry or not then she would have either gone one way or the other and not been able to be as comfortable as she was able to be.

Does anyone understand what I mean??

There was a time while she was thinking thatshe said to me I feel so good about you at the moment, Iwell I'm guessing this is like saying I can be with you but as there was no choice needed at that time she just thought well I can be with him forever and continued on until she then hit a hurdle and decided his not the one I don't like that about him~!!
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

May 6, 2007, 09:33 PM
    What is your concern? Should you pop the question?
    My answer is YES, after 3.5 years, you love her, she loves you, ASK HER NOW BEFORE TOO LATE. Once she decides its all over then you will regret for the rest of your life.
    ASK HER ASK HER ASK HER, NOW NOW NOW
    psychic debbie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 09:36 PM
    I am an expert on kasamba.keen.phone fate etc.. I am a 5 star psychic I have over 15 years expiernce I will offer u 12 free minutes by phone.I will answer your quesrtions quick and honestly my name is debbie my time zone is pacific.. ca ty,,
    jillygirl524 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

May 6, 2007, 10:12 PM
    I'm in the same situation, I just feel she is too young, she is probably not looking for a big commitment like marriage yet you are def at that age were your ready but she may not be so that sucks just give her time if its meant to be it will,. I have to think about this one some more ill let you know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girl of 3 years has asked for space [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, mygirlfriend of 3 years has said she is not hapy and needs to go to her mums to sort her head out. We have lived together for 2 years and she has gone to her mums before about a year ago, but she came back. We don't really argue but we do bicker a lot about nothing and when she drinks at...

She asked for time to think about su [ 1 Answers ]

I have been involved with my girlfriend for six years and I think that we may have reached the point of no return? My story goes like this. I met my sweet heart back on April 6th 2001, I feel in love with her when I first met her and we been together every since. For the first two years it...

She asked for time to think about us - now what [ 3 Answers ]

I have been involved with my girlfriend for six years and I think that we may have reached the point of no return? My story goes like this. I met my sweet heart back on April 6th 2001, I feel in love with her when I first met her and we been together every since. For the first two years it...

Asked to go out by the x? [ 7 Answers ]

Were in our early twenty's and we lived together for two years and I thought the grass was going to be greener on the otherside... it wasn't. We have been apart for six months and have been dating other people. I did the whole N.C. rule for about three months got over the grieving but of coarse...

Hi all probably asked before but [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old whirlpool washer that just stopped agitating?? Evry thing els works fine.

View more questions Search