Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pauline187 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 06:13 PM
    When you are urinating blood
    Hi I was wondering if any men could tell me what this means. My husband is urinating blood what could be wrong with him could it be serious should I make him an appointment to see the doc. Please could you answer this message asap.

Thank you
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 6, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Go to the ER. This is a sign of an infection. Could be series. Never have had that experience myself.

Best bet. Get immediate care. Do not take any chanches.

Joe
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 6, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Drink lots of water. This actually happened to me once. I was taking a lot of medication and not enough water.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 6, 2007, 10:48 PM
    You should have him go to an ER to see why there is blood in his urine. Blood in urine is serious.
    babybear_434 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2007, 10:55 PM
    My father had this we found out he had cancer in his kidney you should go to the hospital or see a doctor as soon as you can
    nuclear-fallout Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 06:27 PM
    He should seek medical help! I am not a doctor but it could also be from getting hit in the kidneys instead of a medical problem!
    Grey Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Yes. Visible blood in urine is a red flag medical sign and requires urgent medical attention. It could be nothing but it is vital that he has this checked as could be a sign of serious illness or infection.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 18, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Yes, you take him to the car and drive him to the hospital at once.

It can be a lot of things, some very serious, some not, but you have to find out.
    irishlady1204 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 03:09 PM
    This could be very very serious and is not normal. You should have him checked TODAY.
    Good luck and God bless
    jerryb123 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Jun 3, 2009, 11:36 AM

Had blood in my urine at age 17, went to the ER and found out I had a bruised kidney and that if I hadn't gone to the ER I could have died. It is not something to wait around for, if you see blood in your urine you should ALWAYS get it checked out IMMEDIATELY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 Year old not Urinating [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old daughter who is fully potty trained. Everything has been going fine up until a few weeks ago she went to the hospital for dehydration from a stomach virus. Ever since she got back she has been drinking OK and keeping liquids down, but urinating less and less. Now she just...

Urinating Kitty [ 1 Answers ]

My mothers neutered female cat is obese and urinates in the strangest of places. Kitty is anadorable cat who is on a normal diet. She is 4 years old. Recently she has begun urinating on top of the cooker and in the other cats food bowl and on plants. She also permantly has her tail erect and at...

Urinating pet [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 year old lab mix is urinating while sleeping. She does not wake up during urination. What could be the problem?

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

Dog Urinating [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 3-1/2 years old. He is a inside dog and has been house broken. All of a sudden he has been peeing in the house. He is let out 5 to 6 times a day and some times more. I don't understand why he is doing this. Nothing has changed here. Only him. I need help!!

View more questions Search